Cheating Dome presents Cheats & Hints for Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten running on PlayStation 3
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding ending.
Axel Ending: Lose to Axel in Episode 6.
Desco Ending: Lose to Desco in Episode 3.
Desco's Epilogue: Set Desco as Valvatorez's Stepsibling in the Legendary Tree evil symbol.
Emizel Ending 1: Lose to Emizel in Episode 1.
Emizel Ending 2: Lose to Emizel in Episode 2-.
Emizel's Epilogue: Set Emizel as Valvatorez's Rival in the Legendary Tree evil symbol.
Fenrich's Epilogue: Set Fenrich as Valvatorez's Comrade in the Legendary Tree evil symbol.
Fuka Ending: Lose to Fuka in Episode 2.
Fuka's Epilogue: Set Fuka as Valvatorez's Twin in the Legendary Tree evil symbol.
Postgame Epilogue: Complete Extra Battles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 after completing the game.
True Final Battle: Complete Episode 10-6 on cycle 2 or higher with level 500 or higher Valvatorez alone, then complete the final stage.
Vulcanus Ending: Lose to Vulcanus in Episode 5.
Vulcanus' Epilogue: Set Vulcanus as Valvatorez's Lover in the Legendary Tree evil symbol.
Reincarnate three times, storing at least 99 levels. Then, pass the "Go to Chara World" bill in the Senate.
Complete the indicated map after completing the game to unlock the corresponding character. Note: Pass bills in the Senate to unlock the Extra maps.
Asagi: Extra Battle Six.
Axel: Extra Battle One.
Etna: Extra Battle Four.
Flonne: Extra Battle Two.
Kurtis: Extra Battle Seven (after meeting him several times in Item World).
Laharl: Extra Battle Five.
Raspberyl: Extra Battle Three.
Zetta: Extra Battle Nine.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding class.
- Complete the main game and start a second playthough.
- Have a Healer and Valkyrie at level 15.
- Have a Warrior at level 20.
- Have a Warrior and Armor Knight at level 30 and complete Episode 8.
- Have a Warrior or Valkyrie at level 15.
- Have an Armor Knight at level 100; or complete Episode 7.
- Have a Thief and Skull at level 15.
- Have a Valkyire and Archer at level 30.
- Have a Warrior or Valkyrie, and Skull or Witch at level 30.
- Have a Thief and Warrior at level 25.
- Have a Thief and Skull at level 30.
- Have a Sorcerer and Ninja at level 30.
- Have a Healer and Onmyo Monk at level 20.
- Have a Skull and Witch at level 15.
- Have a total level of 50 between all of your Red, Blue, and Green Mages.
- Have a total level of 50 between all of your Red, Blue, and Green Skulls.
In Disgaea 3, when you went to the Item World and your bags and storage were both full, the item you had been exploring would be lost (due to there being no room in your bag or storage for it to be returned. In Disgaea 4, the developers attempted to correct this by sending the item in question to the Rosen Queen (store) where you can then buy it once you have made enough room. If you go to either the weapon store or the armor store, you can "try on" the item. If you "try on" the item, and buy it from that option (instead of directly buying it), then leave the store, when you return to the store the item will be there again, allowing you to repeat the process, and in effect duplicating the item (including specialists) as many times as desired. If you buy the item directly, or save or load your game, the item will no longer be available for purchase. To summarize, fill your inventory and storage, then do one of the following things: go to the item world and complete a 10th (or 20th, 30th, etc) level, bringing you back out of the item (make sure you pick up an item to fill the hole made when entering); or reverse pirate an item to the same purpose; or create a new character (human or monster), equip them with a weapon, then reincarnate them to the other class (if monster, incarnate human and if human, incarnate monster). This will remove your equipped weapon, and because you can no longer wear it due to class change, it triggers the glitch to send it to the store.
Unlock the Legendary Tree bill in Episode 4 and get it passed in the Senate to get a new evil symbol which allows you to setup a series of relationships for the symbol's leader. You also use for it to unlock epilogues and give new effects to the leader. This is done by gaining relationships. The effects usually disappears when a member is removed from the symbol's area of effect. Use the following tasks to make the relationships permanent.
Archenemies: Leader kills Archenemy 10 times. Its effect is Leader gains 50% stat boost when he/she kills Archenemy.
Comrades: Leader and Comrade team attack together ten times. Its effect is Leader has 99 percent team attack chance with Comrade.
Lovers: Leader heals Lover ten times. Its effect is Leader gets 10% HP regeneration when standing side-by-side with Lover.
Mentors: Leader uses Mentor's spells when standing side-by-side ten times. Its effect is Leader can use Mentor's spells anywhere on the map when both are deployed.
Rivals: Leader and Rival attack and counter each other unarmed or with a Fist-type weapon ten times. Its effect is Leader gains 20 percent stat boost when Rival is deployed.
Second Cousins: Leader and Second Cousin both participate in ten battles together. There is no special effect with this relationship.
Stepsiblings: Leader protects Stepsibling from special attacks ten times. Its effect is Leader can protect Stepsibling from anywhere on the map.
Twins: Leader and Twin wear the same equipment for ten entire battles. Its effect is Leader gains 20% to 60% stat boost for wearing the same armor as Twin.
Undo an established relationship: Pass a bill that costs 1,000 mana.
Defeat the indicated pirate groups in the Item World to obtain the corresponding part.on floor 5, Innocent gate on floor 10). then, go down either route as normal.
Black Drill: Construction Pirates on Floors 31 and higher (does not appear on Turn 2).
Eryngi (Body): Artist Pirates on Floors 71 and higher on Item Growth Path.
Galleon III (Body): Sorry Pirates on Floors 41 and higher (first five floors only, x1 to x5).
Giant Turtle (Body): Fisherman Pirates on Floors 1 and higher.
Hunk House (Top): Warrior Pirates on Floors 61 and higher.
Metal Aft Propellor (Head): Red Pirates on Floors 81 and higher on Item Growth Path.
Mini-Yoshitsuna (Body): Robo Pirates or Masked Rangers while Reverse Pirating.
No.6 Locomotive (Body): Item Express Pirates on Floors 41 and higher on Innocent Boost Path (does not appear on Turn 2).
Old Wagon (Body): Farmer Pirates on Floors 1 and higher; or Food Stand Pirates on Floors 11 and higher.
P Flonzor X Body: Meowkins Pirates on Floors 91 and higher.
Prinny (Body): Prinny Pirates on Floors 71 and higher on Innocent Boost Path (does not appear on Turn 2).
Sharkpedo (Right): Duck Pirates on Floors 21 and higher (does not appear on Turn 2).
Skull: Gentle Ram (Head): Queen Pirates on Floors 81 and higher.
Starship Body G: Mech Pirates on Floors 61 and higher (does not appear on Turn 2).
Starship Stern G (Rear): Rotten Golem Pirates on Floors 51 and higher.
Torn-Up Mast: Ghost Pirates on Floors 31 and higher.
Training Wing (Left): Commando Pirates on Floors 51 and higher on Item Growth or Innocent Boost paths (does not appear on Turn 2). Note: On the first set of floors, take either gate on Floor 5 and then the other gate on Floor 10 (Item gate).
Treasure Ship (Body): Peachboy Pirates on Floors 51 and higher on Treasure Path (does not appear on Turn 2).
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation 3 trophy rewards.
|Trophy||How to unlock
- Axel Statue Down! (Bronze)
- Accidentally destroy Axel's statue in the Mystery Room.
- Baby's First Reincarnation (Bronze)
- Reincarnate for the first time.
- Inflict 10,000,000,000 damage.
- Bottom of the 9999th! (Bronze)
- Train an ally up to LV 9999.
- Carnage in the Streets (Bronze)
- Visit the Land of Carnage.
- Collateral Damage (Bronze)
- Defeat an ally character.
- Damages With Wolves (Bronze)
- Desco's New Purpose (Bronze)
- Dominatrix Lovin' (Bronze)
- Enforce discipline 100 times.
- E Pluribus Netherum (Bronze)
- Clear up to Episode 7 in the main story.
- Evildoer of the Year (Gold)
- Fenrich's Mission (Bronze)
- Watch Fenrich's epilogue.
- Fight the God Fight (Bronze)
- Defeat God (self-proclaimed) and watch the ending.
- Hangin' at the Quick Yield (Bronze)
- Max out the Rosen Queen Company customer level.
- How's That Item World Coming Along? (Bronze)
- Clear 30 floors in the Item World.
- Intelligence Director (Silver)
- # All ranks of all job and monster classes can be created through Character Creation.
- # Collect all items (excluding grades). Now aim for completing all the grades, too!
- Lead-Tongued Tyrant (Bronze)
- Persuade by force three times. Demons should always resort to violence!
- Lobbyist Hobbyist (Bronze)
- Increase an item up to LV 300.
- New Party Established (Bronze)
- Clear up to Episode 3 in the main story.
- Of Promises Past (Bronze)
- Party On, Archangel Flonne (Bronze)
- Defeat Archangel Flonne in the Post-Game and make her an ally.
- Defeat Asagi in the Post-Game and make her an ally.
- Defeat Axel in the Post-Game and make him an ally.
- Defeat Raspberyl in the Post-Game and make her an ally.
- Defeat Etna in the Post-Game and make her an ally.
- Party On, Laharl (Bronze)
- Defeat Laharl in the Post-Game and make him an ally.
- Party On, Prinny Kurtis (Bronze)
- Defeat Prinny Kurtis in the Post-Game and make him an ally.
- Defeat Zetta in the Post-Game and make him an ally.
- Steal 10 Rare and/or Legendary items.
- Collect all of the Pirate Ship parts.
- Pirate Is As Pirate Does (Bronze)
- Conduct your first Reverse Pirating.
- Defeat 100 Pirate Crew members in the Item World.
- Roaring Pringer Bringer Downer (Silver)
- Defeat Pringer X: Roar in the Land of Carnage.
- Scavenger Hunt Champion of the Netherworld! (Bronze)
- Open all chests at the base from Episode 1 to Post-Game.
- Scrooge the Pooge (Bronze)
- Snare Bear Stare (Bronze)
- Throw and capture an enemy character in the base panel.
- Watch all of the special skills.
- Step Back and Watch the Fireworks (Bronze)
- Explode ten Prinnies in a row.
- Success Comes From Failure (Bronze)
- Get a Game Over from having your party get defeated.
- The End of the Beginning ()
- Clear the main game and unlock the Post-Game.
- The Melancholy of Fuka Kazamatsuri (Bronze)
- The Power of Creation Compels You (Bronze)
- Conduct your first Map Edit.
- This is Disgaea 4! (Bronze)
- Watch the opening anime. Enjoy Disgaea 4!
- Cancel 1,000 battle actions.
- Open 100 treasure chests.
- Unanimously Elected (Platinum)
- Complete all other trophies. You have obtained all the trophies.
- Fight five battles with the 'Classic' display option. Pixels still rock!
- X-tra-Dimension-al Conquistador (Silver)
- Clear all of the X-Dimension maps.
Complete the indicated percentage of X-Dimension stages to unlock the corresponding bonus.
Candidate Ribbon: 20%.
Celebration Ball: 60%.
Gold Senator Badge: 100%.
Lucky Headband: 40%.
Victory Daruma: 80%.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum
Printer friendly version