# · A · B · C · D · E · F · G · H · I · J · K · L · M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · X · Y · Z
Like in the first game, you hover over the following buttons to activate the egg: Duel x2, Challenge, Replay x2, Challenge, Duel, Quickplay, Adventure x2, Quickplay, Duel x2, Quickplay x2. In this, you are "awarded" a trophy in the shape of Beethoven's mugshot. This trophy doesn't get displayed in the Trophy Room, only during the egg.
- Gain ace score in every level and achieve explodious fame!
- Hit the last orange peg and then hit the final blue peg to rack up a Cool Clear style shot AND Ultra Extreme Fever. (Except Duel)
- All clear every level on the Left 4 Dead Bonus Pack
- Cure your need for fever with an Extreme Fever. (Except Duel)
- Achieve the ultimate envy of your peers! Get the all clear blue ribbon on every level!
- Achieve the Shock It To Me style shot twice in one level by clearing a dozen or more pegs with lightning.
- Rack up the score or hit the bucket for 3 free balls in one shot.
- Clear all the pegs in a level. It's pretty extreme, but you look like you can handle it. (Except Duel)
- Complete Adventure Mode and earn your degree from the Peggle Institute.
- Go above and beyond your fellow Peggle Graduates by scoring 20 million points in Adventure Mode.
- Complete every level in Challenge Mode and even the Peggle Masters will be impressed.
- Earn 1 million lifetime style shots points! Now's the time to bust out your Free Ball Skills, Mad Skillz, Crazy mad Skillz, Lucky Bounces and Extreme
- Defeat any Peggle Master in Duel Mode on Master difficulty.
- Complete every challenge in the Left 4 Dead Bonus Pack
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum