Like in the first game, you hover over the following buttons to activate the egg: Duel x2, Challenge, Replay x2, Challenge, Duel, Quickplay, Adventure x2, Quickplay, Duel x2, Quickplay x2. In this, you are "awarded" a trophy in the shape of Beethoven's mugshot. This trophy doesn't get displayed in the Trophy Room, only during the egg.
- Gain ace score in every level and achieve explodious fame!
- Hit the last orange peg and then hit the final blue peg to rack up a Cool Clear style shot AND Ultra Extreme Fever. (Except Duel)
- All clear every level on the Left 4 Dead Bonus Pack
- Cure your need for fever with an Extreme Fever. (Except Duel)
- Achieve the ultimate envy of your peers! Get the all clear blue ribbon on every level!
- Achieve the Shock It To Me style shot twice in one level by clearing a dozen or more pegs with lightning.
- Rack up the score or hit the bucket for 3 free balls in one shot.
- Clear all the pegs in a level. It's pretty extreme, but you look like you can handle it. (Except Duel)
- Complete Adventure Mode and earn your degree from the Peggle Institute.
- Go above and beyond your fellow Peggle Graduates by scoring 20 million points in Adventure Mode.
- Complete every level in Challenge Mode and even the Peggle Masters will be impressed.
- Earn 1 million lifetime style shots points! Now's the time to bust out your Free Ball Skills, Mad Skillz, Crazy mad Skillz, Lucky Bounces and Extreme
- Defeat any Peggle Master in Duel Mode on Master difficulty.
- Complete every challenge in the Left 4 Dead Bonus Pack
Get exclusive Peggle Nights trainers and cheats
You are able to put your Question about Peggle Nights online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum
Printer friendly version