Cheating Dome presents: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition for Xbox 360
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award.
4. Thing you want to duplicate.
1. Place Thing you want to duplicate in the middle slot on the dispenser.
2. Set Chest 5 blocks away from dispenser
3. Get out Pickaxe and Sword.
4. Jump on top of Dispenser.
5. Mine the Dispenser until it is about to explode.
6. Immediately switch to your Sword before it explodes.
7. Go to the dispenser and hold A on the desired item
8. After you see glitched piece of desired, go to Chest.
9. You go to the chest, go to every slot and hold down the X button until each slot has 64. Have a player open a dispenser and place the item you wish to duplicate in it, leaving the dispenser menu open. Then have a second player destroy the dispenser. The first player's menu should still be open and the item will be split into 64 pieces. Place these items one by one with by pressing X. Note: Transferring by pressing Y may cause the items to disappear. Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding gamerpic.
Creeper: Kill 10 Creepers.
Steve: Mine redstone. Do you love the music disk "Cat"? Well, if you play it on a jukebox and wait until the end of the music, wait for a few seconds without taking out the disk, and a new, hidden track called "Dog" will play. As much as I love cats, I think their music is nothing compared to the C418 music wonderland known as "Dog". Make a portal to the Nether, which requires you to have 18 obsidian. Build a square structure (for example, five blocks high and four blocks wide) and then use a flint and stone to light the center. Now have a second person join the game and enter the portal. Once the second player is within the Nether, the first player should then destroy one of the obsidian blocks from which it was constructed. Then the person in the Nether should pass back through the portal. A random portal will now appear in your world, containing another 18 obsidian that you can mine. Obsidian is indestructible and thus very useful. You can repeat the process outlined above as many times as you like. It's possible to become invincible if you have a friend who is willing to lend a hand. Start by creating a full set of Diamond Armor, which you should place in your inventory. Now place a Dispenser and put your Diamond Armor within the Dispenser. Next, have your friend smash the Dispenser. Grab your armor and place it back in your inventory. From there, equip the armor. Now have your friend hit you and the armor will disappear. However, you should now be invincible. Pause game play, then press Y to upload a screenshot to Facebook. Create a new world and put in the seed mount blade. You will spawn on a mushroom biome and there will be only water near it. As you play through Tutorial mode, acquire enough blocks to build a staircase that allows you to reach the Minecraft sign in the sky. Investigate the area until you find a chest, which you can open to obtain some diamond armor. Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
Questions about Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition? Start the discussion!
All Systems - A to Z