Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- All Patched Up ( 20 points )
- Apply a field dressing to an injured friend in co-op.
- Reach the extraction point.
- Clear Skies ( 20 points )
- Kill an enemy vehicle with an AA weapon.
- Company Killer ( 50 points )
- Kill or incapacitate 100 enemies.
- Dragon Rising ( 70 points )
- Complete the campaign on any difficulty.
- Dragon Rising - Hardcore ( 100 points )
- Complete the campaign on Hardcore difficulty.
- Florence Nightingale Award ( 20 points )
- Apply the field dressing to other wounded soldiers 20 times.
- Fly Away Peter, Fly Away Paul ( 20 points )
- Get to the extraction chopper.
- Fuel the fire ( 30 points )
- Destroy all of the PLA fuel trucks in Hip Shot.
- Get Creative ( 30 points )
- Destroy the PLA APC at the top of the beach in United We Stand.
- Eliminate the PLA Commander in Blinding The Dragon.
- Call in your first artillery barrage.
- Heroic Rescue ( 20 points )
- Hip Shooter ( 30 points )
- Destroy the fleeing PLA transport helicopter in Eagle Offense.
- Destroy the PLA armored units around the ghost village in Powder Trail.
- Keep 'em Rolling ( 30 points )
- Ensure all of the Abrams reach the supporting fire position in Trumpet's Sound.
- Kill an enemy vehicle with an AT mine.
- Perfect Rescue ( 30 points )
- All hostages must survive in Looking for Lois.
- Platoon Pounder ( 30 points )
- Kill or incapacitate 50 enemies.
- Resource Management ( 20 points )
- Runway Relief ( 20 points )
- Ruthless Efficiency ( 30 points )
- Eliminate the remaining troops on the second line with one mortar barrage in Bleeding Edge.
- Saber Beats SAM ( 20 points )
- Sandman Saviors ( 20 points )
- Extract the downed air crew.
- Scrap Metal ( 20 points )
- Kill an enemy vehicle with an AT weapon.
- Shock and Awe ( 20 points )
- Call in your first air strike.
- Skirinka Island Tour ( 30 points )
- Find the PLA helicopter and fly it around Skirinka Island in Dragon Rising.
- Squad Slayer ( 20 points )
- Kill or incapacitate 25 enemies.
- The Sky is Falling ( 20 points )
- Kill an enemy with a helicopter without using its weapons.
- Successfully hold the beachhead.
- Two Birds, One Stone ( 30 points )
- Eliminate Han and the radio station with one JDAM in Decapitation.
- Unbloodied Hands ( 20 points )
- Complete a mission without directly killing anyone yourself.
- Uphill Struggle ( 20 points )
- Eliminate the PLA mortar site.
- Vertical Envelopment ( 30 points )
- Pilot an MH-60S safely to the designated landing zone in Dragon Fury.
- Without Warning ( 20 points )
- Destroy Radar emplacement.
Enter one the following case-sensitive codes at the "Bonus Codes" menu to unlock the corresponding bonus mission.
In mission 1, go to the western beach of the island. Destroy the western SAM site, then walk along the beach to find the hidden PLA helicopter.
Hold [Use] while sprinting towards a locked door.
With the HUD cleared of information, you may wonder how you can check on your weapon's firing rate (since cycling weapon fire rates gives no audio notification).
Hold B (red button) to view your equipment (this will appear even when you set your HUD to clear). You can now select and see your firing rate (D-PAD left and right) of your current weapon.
Your solder can carry two primary weapons and a secondary (handgun) weapon. Which weapon do you swap out when you interact with an ammo crate depends on the primary weapon being equipped at the time.
Basically, if you don't want a weapon in your inventory, equip it and swap it out.
You are able to put your Question about Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.