Jump down from Weathertop and you will hear the "Leap of Faith" sound from the Assassins Creed series.
When fighting most of the bosses in LEGO Lord of the Rings, you should concentrate on dodging their attacks. All the bosses will give you a window to allow you to attack and, as long as you are patient, you will be able to attack with less risk to yourself. You can also hold the character selection wheel open while you are waiting for the window, as you are invincible with it open!
Enter cheat codes in the Extras menu.
As you work your way through The Battle of Pellanor in Free Play mode, you can dig up a Red Herb and Green Herb, which can be combined into a Med Kit that is used to heal an injured soldier.
You can earn all the achievements listed as 'solo' in the description while playing co-op. Just make sure the other player isn't signed in with a profile.
If you fall into the water, be sure to hop straight back out again. Characters can't swim, but they can hop out of water should they fall in. You can do this with the jump button.
There's a Fetch-Quest in Edoras (near the Warg Attack mission) where the guy talks about how he used to be a citadel guard, until he took an arrow to the knee.
If you are playing the Mount Doom Gollum fight, it is possible for it to glitch if you are using the Invincibility Red Brick. Bear this in mind if fighting Gollum that you may be better off avoiding using this brick.
In Middle-Earth roaming, when doing a Mithril block "beat the clock destruction" challenge, it is best to shoot or hit the objects twice to make the next hit a destroying hit. Legolas is recommended because of his auto-target ability.
When you talk to the man over the gates to Rohan, he will ask for bandages, explaining that he "took an arrow to the knee." This line is a reference to the famous line from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- ... And away he goes, Precious! (10 points)
- A Wizard should know better! (25 points)
- An expected journey. (5 points)
- Travel to Trollshaws as Bilbo.
- Dance of the dead. (10 points)
- Turn an enemy into a skeleton and make them dance.
- Delved too greedily... (25 points)
- Collect more than 10,000,000,000 studs. (Single Player Only)
- Don't tell the Elf... (10 points)
- Great! ...Where are we going? (5 points)
- Form The Fellowship of the Ring.
- Here's a pretty thing! (30 points)
- Craft every Mithril item. (Single Player Only)
- I told you he was tricksy. (30 points)
- Collect all the Red Bricks. (Single Player Only)
- I'm glad to be with you. (10 points)
- Complete a level in co-op.
- I've always been taller! (10 points)
- Use the Ent Draught on Pippin.
- It's a dangerous business... (25 points)
- Complete 'The Black Rider'.
- Let's hunt some Orc! (25 points)
- My Precious... (50 points)
- Collect all the Mithril Bricks. (Single Player Only)
- Naughty little fly... (25 points)
- Complete 'The Secret Stairs'.
- Not with 10,000 men... (30 points)
- Unlock all characters. (Single Player Only)
- Of all the inquisitive Hobbits. (30 points)
- Unlock all the Map Stones in Middle-earth. (Single Player Only)
- On the Precious... (25 points)
- Complete 'Taming Gollum'.
- Our only wish to catch a fish! (10 points)
- Fish perfectly 20 times by pressing the icon as it flashes.
- Pointy-eared Elvish princeling. (10 points)
- Defeat 42 Uruk-hai as Legolas.
- Ready for another adventure. (30 points)
- Achieve True Adventurer in every level. (Single Player Only)
- Return of the Mushroom King. (5 points)
- Equip Aragorn with the Mushroom Crown.
- Safe is where I'll keep you. (25 points)
- Complete 'Track Hobbits'.
- Soft and quick as shadows... (25 points)
- Complete 'The Dead Marshes'.
- Stinking creatures... (25 points)
- Taking the Hobbits to Isengard. (10 points)
- Travel to Isengard as every playable Hobbit.
- That is a rare gift. (10 points)
- Reach the top of Amon Hen without being caught once by Boromir. (Single Player Only)
- That is no trinket you carry. (25 points)
- That one counts as mine! (10 points)
- Finish one of Gimli's opponents as Legolas in 'Helm's Deep'.
- The Lord of the Ring. (30 points)
- Complete the Bonus Level.
- The battle is about to begin... (25 points)
- The long way around. (25 points)
- Complete 'The Pass of Caradhras'.
- The strength of Men failed. (25 points)
- There and Back Again. (75 points)
- Get 100%. (Single Player Only)
- There's some good in this world. (50 points)
- Complete all the Fetch Quests in Middle-earth. (Single Player Only)
- They have been summoned. (25 points)
- Complete 'The Paths of the Dead'.
- This day we fight! (25 points)
- Complete 'The Black Gate'.
- This is no mine... it's a tomb. (25 points)
- Complete 'The Mines of Moria'.
- We cannot linger. (10 points)
- Complete 'The Mines of Moria' in under 15 minutes.
- We did it, Mr. Frodo. (25 points)
- What about second breakfast? (10 points)
- Complete 2 cooking puzzles.
- Worth greater than the Shire. (10 points)
- Dress a character completely in treasure items.
- You and whose army? (25 points)
- Complete 'The Battle of Pelennor Fields'.
You are able to put your Question about LEGO The Lord of the Rings online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.