Cheating Dome presents Cheats & Hints for Final Fantasy XIII-2 running on Xbox 360
This trick requires a turbo controller with auto-fire capability and a team that is able to win every random encounter in Academia -400 AF- without switching Paradigms or using items. Go to Academia -400 AF- and make your way to the area southeast of the safe zone (where Chocolina is located). You should find an escalator. It should be blue (going up). If it is not, find its switch and make it blue so you do not end up at the bottom of the escalator. Face the escalator and set A to auto-fire. You will swing your sword wildly at the air when an encounter is imminent. In a matter of hours you will have lots of Gil and CP. Note: This location was selected solely for its proximity to the safe zone, but anywhere outside the safe zone will work as long as your wild sword swinging does not move you into the safe zone. Academia -400 AF- was selected because it is the only zone where you can have random encounters while standing still.
Once the indicated skill is unlocked it will give the corresponding bonus.
Anti-grav Jump: Hold Jump to travel further.
Bargain Hunter: Purchase items from shops at 25% discount, also affects Serendipity coin prices.
Battlemania: Increase the odds that rare enemies will be encountered.
Chocobo Music: Select Chocobo songs while riding the Chocobo.
Clock Master: Set overall game speed between High Speed and Low Speed.
Encounter Master: Change the enemy encounter rate to frequent or less frequent.
Eyes of the Goddess: Control camera in Event Scenes with Right Analog-stick.
Field Killer: Defeat enemies instantly on the field.
Haggler: Sell items to shops for 10% more gil.
Mobile Mog: Lets Mog return to your side faster after throwing him.
Mog's Manifestation: Improved Moogle Throw to find always treasure where none can be seen.
Monster Collector: Increase odds to obtain a Monster Crystal from battles.
Paradox Scope: Invoke paradox to explore new potential histories to challenge history's new possibilities.
Rolling in CP: Earn more CP from battles.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding gamerpic.
|Gamerpic||How to unlock
- Have a saved game file from Final Fantasy 13.
- Earn the "Fair Fighter" achievement.
- Earn the "Chronosavior" achievement.
- Earn the "Defragmented" achievement.
After you've gotten the one Chaos Crystal & given it to Hope you will have the ability to obtain a Odin Blade for either Serah or Noel. To get a Second Chaos weapon for the other person go to Serendipity & talk to the rewards lady. You will need 750 coins. At the very bottom of the list is a second Chaos weapon with the exact same stat's as the first, this way both Serah & noel can both have Chaos weapons that will level up with every fragment you acquire.
Reach Serendipity for the first time and talk to Mystic to get Mog's Manifestation, improves your Moggle's Throw and Haggler skill. Use the Moggle Throw at the indicated areas to the corresponding unique monster crystal.
Cactuarama (A Dying World 700)
Throw Mog into a position close to Chocolina in the Black Sands Zone.
Cactuarina (New Bodhum 003AF)
Throw Mog into the crater beneath the gate in the Meteorite Impact Site Area.
Chichu (Archylte Steppe ???AF)
Throw Mog into the patch of red flowers close to the Cactuar Waystone on The Plains Of Eternity.
Leyak (Sunleth Waterscape 300AF)
Hurl Mog at the two Miniflan while riding the giant beast in the Anime Trail Area.
Nanochu (Archylte Steppe ???AF)
Throw Mog onto the small island at the center of the Clearwater Marshes.
Rangda (New Bodhum 003AF)
Throw Mog into the ocean from the pier east of the NORA house.
Silver Chocobo (Academia 4XXAF)
Throw Mog onto the platform beneath the holographic projection of Cocoon.
First you need "eyes of the godess" fragment skill, this will allow you to pan the camera around during events. While on a timed moogle puzzle do not start the puzzle but rather stand on the bottom number. You will have the ability to pan the camera up to see the top number. This will give you all the time you need to study a timed moogle clock puzzle without having the timer count down. When your sure you've got it figured out simply start the timer by moving into the clock area.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Witnessed every possible Paradox Ending.
- Beast Tamer ( 90 points )
- Befriended a most unfriendly monster.
- Big Game Hunter ( 30 points )
- Defeated every worthy opponent.
- Budding Hunter ( 30 points )
- Defeated an army's worth of enemies.
- Cerulean Medal ( 14 points )
- Defeated a powerful enemy with valiant skill.
- Choco-boco-holic ( 14 points )
- Spent a fortune at shops.
- Chronosavior ( 90 points )
- Obtained the highest possible result in the battle to determine the fate of the world.
- Clock Stopper ( 15 points )
- Responded swiftly to the appearance of enemies.
- Defragmented ( 90 points )
- Completed every fragment category.
- Early Riser ( 15 points )
- Accepted a new fate in a world where everything has changed.
- Epic Finisher ( 90 points )
- Followed the story to its conclusion.
- Fair Fighter ( 90 points )
- Defeated a powerful enemy on equal terms.
- Completed an entire fragment category.
- Future Espier ( 15 points )
- Visited the place where clues to the future lie waiting to be discovered.
- Giant's Fist ( 90 points )
- Dealt 99,999 damage with a single attack.
- Fought a significant number of battles without using the "Retry" option.
- Obsidian Medal ( 14 points )
- Defeated a powerful enemy with perfect execution.
- Visited the place where the saviors of the past dream in crystal.
- Promise Keeper ( 15 points )
- Turned your back on empty dreams and joined the battle to save mankind.
- Performed a significant number of preemptive strikes.
- Saddle Sore ( 12 points )
- Went the distance on chocobo-back.
- Scarlet Medal ( 14 points )
- Defeated a powerful enemy with graceful poise.
- Serendipitous ( 12 points )
- Amassed a fortune in casino coins.
- Sooth Seeker ( 15 points )
- Prepared to face a test of your determination in the rift where hidden truths slumber.
- Staggered a significant number of enemies.
- Performed a multitude of paradigm shifts.
- Supreme Being ( 30 points )
- Fully developed all abilities.
- Threat Facer ( 15 points )
- Acknowledged the threat facing the world, and decided to fight back.
- Time Traveler ( 15 points )
- Left behind a normal life, and began a journey through time.
- Trigger Finger ( 30 points )
- Obtained five Cinematic Bonus rewards.
- Successfully used Feral Link abilities a significant number of times.
You are able to put your Question about Final Fantasy XIII-2 online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum
Printer friendly version