Cheating Dome presents Cheats & Hints for Prince of Persia: Warrior Within running on PlayStation 3
Finish the game with all nine life upgrades and obtain the Water Sword.
To get the library life upgrade whilst in sandwraith mode one must first get to the point where the Dahaka breaks through the wall. You then climb up onto the rafters like would normally and you should see a broken pillar somewhere on the Dahaka's right side (your left). Drop down onto this and you should end up right in front of the Dahaka. As long as you do not touch the Dahaka he will not hurt you. Now, you simply jump right across the gap in the floor and you should cling onto the next ledge which the Dahaka prevented you from. You then continue to proceed upwards and across to the balcony ledges. However, coming back, you need to be careful. It may appear that the Dahaka has disappeared but in reality he is still there so do NOT try to walk in through the hole but go back up onto the rafters and continue on like normal. Deviating from this path and going out the normal library exit may cause game ending glitches.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation 3 trophy rewards.
|Trophy||How to unlock
- Play the game for 10 hours.
- Kill 100 enemies using a dual wield weapon technique.
- Complete the game on Easy difficulty.
- Grab and throw 100 enemies.
- Complete the game on Hard difficulty.
- Obtain all hidden artwork.
- Throw weapon at enemies 50 times.
- Use all Time Powers at least once.
- Complete the game in any difficulty without dying.
- Complete the game on Normal difficulty.
- Warrior Within (Platinum)
- Obtain all other trophies.
Collect all 9 life upgrades and go to the hourglass room.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum
Printer friendly version