inFamous 2 Cheats & Hints Quick Index
Printer friendly version
Complete the story twice, once with the Hero route and a second time as Infamous or vice versa. After the second play through, after the credits end, a message will come up as the post game becomes available that will say that you have completed both paths in Infamous 2 and have unlocked access to the opposite Karma powers of your current Cole along with the powers of the character you didn't transfer with, you are also granted 15,000 XP to help with paying for them for some extra post game fun.
Go into your mission editor and move your marker to either bridge that connects the first half of New Marais to Flood Town. Raise the marker so that it's at least a good 50 feet higher than the raised bridge. Now exit your mission editor and Cole will instantly appear where your marker was when you exited. You should be able to use your thrusters and clear the gap between the raised bridge and into Flood Town.
Start a blank mission in the UGC Editor. Move your marker to a location. Exit the editor without saving (press X) and Cole will appear in that location.
You need 'Evil Karma' for this. Equip your Alpha Bolt and repeatedly shoot a body until it glows blue/red with electricity, then drain for an energy boost. You can repeat this for infinite energy.
To properly start a game on Hard difficulty, you need to change the difficulty from the Options Menu, and then start a "New Game" (which abandons your current session). If you choose to set the difficulty level once you exercise control of Cole MacGrath, you already failed the criteria of starting a New Game on Hard. Set it, then start it to satisfy this trophy condition.
In New Marais there is a store called Red Ring electronics repair, with a flashing red neon sign that resembles a dead Xbox 360 light.
After you use the transfer device in the story mission Storm the Fort, you'll get a bonus for 100 XP. If you kill yourself using the deep water to your left, you'll respawn at the same point and get the 100 XP. You can repeat this as many times as you like.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation 3 trophy rewards.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Closed Casket Affair (Bronze)
- Give Bertrand what he wants.
- Choose Nix in Storm the Fort.
- Choose Kuo in Storm the Fort.
Go to http://edgeshave.com/default.aspx#!/ps3Giveaway and register. Select the Gran Turismo 5 option and enter one of the following UPC codes.
Open the UGC editor, and mouse over the location on the map that you would like to teleport to. Quit the editor (make sure you do not save the level) and you will appear at the location.
Unlock PS3 trophy rewards, by completing the following tasks.
|Trophy||How to unlock
- A Streetcar Named 'Boom!' (Bronze)
- Complete Nix's New Family.
- Ambulance Chaser (Bronze)
- Complete Hearts and Minds Campaign.
- Earn full negative Karma.
- Back to the Bayou (Bronze)
- Return to the swamp blockade.
- Behind the Curtain (Bronze)
- Collect 50% of the available Dead Drops.
- Dazed and Defused (Bronze)
- Take down the Blast Shard Bomber.
- Discerning Taste (Bronze)
- Take down a street performer who is imitating a statue.
- Don't Fence Me In (Bronze)
- Climb a chain link fence and rejoice.
- Complete Exposing Bertrand.
- Express Elevator (Bronze)
- Ascend 50 vertical launch poles.
- Extreme Makeover (Bronze)
- Destroy 30 verandas or other large objects.
- Fight the Good Fight (Silver)
- Finish What You Started (Bronze)
- Perform 100 finishers or ultra melee combos.
- Forging Your Own Path (Silver)
- Complete the ice Conduit side missions.
- Hurl 50 objects using the Kinetic Pulse ability.
- Use the Precision ability to rack up three head shots in rapid succession.
- Use your Ionic Powers 30 times.
- Hero to the People (Bronze)
- Stop 80 crimes in progress.
- I'm As Shocked As You Are (Bronze)
- Defeat an enemy or civilian by stepping in water.
- Earn full positive Karma.
- It's My Town, Now (Silver)
- Take over the second island in New Marais.
- Pick up all the blast shards scattered around New Marais.
- Knockout in the Blackout (Bronze)
- Defeat 50 enemies in powered down areas while no missions are active.
- Take over the first island in New Marais.
- Create a new mission using the UGC level editor.
- Unlock and purchase a power of each type by performing stunts.
- Climb to the top of the 3 tallest buildings in New Marais.
- Nothing Can Bring Me Down (Bronze)
- Stay off the ground for 130 meters.
- Pain Builds Character (Gold)
- Finish the game on hard difficulty.
- Playing Both Sides (Bronze)
- Complete Fooling the Rebels.
- Complete Leading the Charge.
- Return to Sender (Bronze)
- Send a Helicopter's rockets back at it using any Blast ability.
- Pick up 50% of blast shards scattered around New Marais.
- Thunder drop into a group of 5 or more enemies.
- Take Them For A Spin (Bronze)
- Hit at least 6 cars in a single Ionic Vortex.
- Complete the assassination side missions.
- Thunder drop from the highest place in New Marais.
- Play 5 user-generated missions under the Newest filter.
- Play 10 user-generated missions.
- Play 25 user-generated missions.
- Vehicular Manslaughter (Bronze)
- Defeat 25 enemies by throwing cars at them.
- Watch That First Step (Bronze)
- Defeat an enemy by destroying the object they stand on.
- With Great Power Comes Greater Power (Silver)
- Unlock and purchase all powers.
- inFAMOUS 2 Platinum Trophy (Platinum)
- Collect all other inFAMOUS 2 Trophies
On the Hush Theater in New Marais, the movie board has some titles. The titles are all parodies of real video games.
Assassin's Need is a parody of the Assassin's Creed series.
Call of Booty is a parody of Call of Duty series.
Epic Hickey is a parody of Epic Mickey.
Hey, Low Reach is a parody of Halo Reach.
Latch it and Skank spoofs Ratchet and Clank.
Little Big Unit is a parody of Little Big Planet.
No Need for Speed is a parody of the Need for Speed series.
SLY is a parody of SuckerPunch's own Sly Cooper series.
Solid Serpent The man, The Movie is a parody of Metal Gear Solid series.
Uncharted Love is a parody of the Uncharted series.
In one of the cut scenes you approach Zeke reading a book. If you can spot the title you can see he's reading 'Thievius Raccoonus.' This is a reference to the Sucker Punch game Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus.
You are able to put your Question about inFamous 2 online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum