Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Win a naval battle with at least four ships per side.
- Capture a city with a rammed earth or brick wall.
- Build a Famous Buddhist Temple.
- Upgrade a settlement to a large city.
- Kill three thousand enemy soldiers in one game.
- Complete a multi-player game.
- Win the Grand Campaign scenario by a conquest victory using any farming faction.
- Found twelve settlements.
- Control one hundred hexes of farmland.
- Win a battle with at least sixteen units on each side.
- Win a total of one thousand battles.
- Conquer ten settlements controlled by peasant rebels in one game.
- Recruit fifty cavalry units in one game.
- Win the Grand Campaign scenario by a conquest victory using any herding faction.
- Kill one thousand enemy soldiers in one game.
- Build a Famous Legalist School.
- Win the Grand Campaign scenario with every faction.
- Have one thousand gold income per turn from trade.
- Upgrade a copper, gold or jade scrape to a mine.
- Conquer a settlement that has rebelled against you.
- Have three other factions as vassals.
- Win the Grand Campaign scenario by a cultural victory using any faction.
- Build a Legendary Shrine.
- Win the Grand Campaign scenario by a Son of Heaven victory using any faction.
- Control a Famous Taoist Temple, a Famous Buddhist Temple, a Famous Confucian Temple, A Famous Legalist School, and a Famous Mohist School at the same time.
- Win three games of any type.
- Connect two of your settlements with a trade route.
- Have thirty different encounters in one game.
- Win a battle with at least eight units on each side.
You are able to put your Question about Oriental Empires online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.