Cheating Dome presents Cheats & Hints for Sims FreePlay, The running on iPhone iPod
Plant Corn or Carrots. They give you lots of coins.
Get your sims inspired. Then you get more xp and coins.
Plant things overnight. Plant onions or beans.
Praise your dog when it digs up stuff.
Sell Trees. They come with your house and are worth a lot of money.
Save up your LP and coins when you dont need them. You will need them for quests trust me!!!
If you are going to make a sim marry and you have a double bed for them both then sell their furniture and their entire house.
Always keep one sim that you are able to make not made. When you make babies or get the quest you will thank me.
Plant, not cook!
Make sims watch news.
Quests come before ANYTHING ELSE.
Compare. From what I saw, doing 2 minute music 2 times making it 4 minute music instead of shuffle for 7 minutes saves time and xp. 4 minute: 32 XP 7 minute: ONLY 29 XP!!! I also looked at gardens and stove and gardening saves time and money instead of doing things on the stove.
Always keep your sims needs met!
Get hobbies and level up! Chances are they will get you money and XP! They are also sometimes fun to do (making all your sims have hobbies of their own!) What you have to do is go to wifi and turn it off, then go to settings and if you have the automatic time on switch it off, you will see that something will come on and it will say date and time so press on it and change the date and time it must be a month of difference from what you had before. When you are done go back to the wifi and switch it back on. Open the sims freeplay game and see that you are going to have 2,000 more simoleons than before. When you have a toddler do not buy them a toddler's bed as they're expensive and can only be used by toddler. Instead, go to the preteen section and get a bed from there, these are less expensive and can be used by toddlers, preteens, teens and adults. Also, if you have an adult that you want to have a single bed, don't get the 'achy breaky' bed, get a preteen bed. Well when you get the mansion you get this really nice car.I figured out if you go driving go to the map and find the car click on it and music notes pops up every 4seconds and either gives you 7, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 35 dollars and 1 lp rarely but now and then. So by the end of the ride you get a lot of money. I have found out that when you praise or play with a dog they will go off and find treasure, sometimes you get a lot of simolens or even lifestyle points. To earn more money easily, plant the most expensive plant and when the sims are planting, press the home button and go to settings, and then go to general. Scroll down and you will see "date and time" and then go inside. As you go inside, you will see "change automatically" and if its on, turn it off and you will see a new tab under the country tab. Change the year to 1970. Exit settings. Press the home button twice, and you will see a number of apps you have opened recently. Hold any app for 2-3 seconds and a red button will appear. Tap the red button on Sims Freeplay, and then it will be gone (your game will not be deleted) and go the the game again. After it loads, exit is again and go to settings, and go to general and then to date and time. Turn on the set automatically tab and go back to the game again and, your beans will be ready to harvest. Shake device to make a sim that is at their own house barf. Then have them clean it up to earn 6 XP in as many seconds. If the sim cleaning up the puddle is at someone else's house, they will only earn 5 XP. Note: this only works if the house hasn't been built yet (you need an empty plot). Go to the furniture store and click on exterior walls. Pick whatever type of wall you want, click the tick and hey presto! If you build now the walls will be what you just bought. Do this for roofs and the same thing will happen. Note: You need to have a Facebook account to perform this cheat, and data loss is possible. Follow the directions carefully to reduce your risk. To perform the cheat, start playing the Sims application and pause the action during play. Now select the Cloud option, then upload your save data to Facebook. Next, select Reset Game on the pause screen (you'll be restoring your save in a moment). When the starting screen appears, click *DOWNLOAD SAVE DATA* and click to resume that game. In 5 or 6 seconds, the party boat will appear. Click to visit the boat and you should have several presents waiting for you. Collect them for life points or money (or both). You can repeat the process as often as you like. When you've moved a sim to another house, do not demolish the house the sim used to live in. Instead sell the rooms by going to the build mode and pressing the 'Rooms' button, press the room you want to sell and, well, just sell it. Sell every room. You'll still get 'rent' by doing that. So, if you have completed every quest in your level, then you probably need some xp. So this is how you can get 500 XP points. Have two married sims be rude or complain to each other until an option comes up that says "divorce" it's picture of a broken heart. Tap it, and the divorce page will come up with 500 xp. Go to your first Sim's house and call over all of the sims. You must have garden patches for all of them, if not, most of them. You can move other garden patches from other houses to that house. Make them grow a crop such as onions (10 hours and $800). Exit out of the Sims Freeplay and go to settings, general, date & time and change "set automatically" to OFF. Click "Set Date & Time" and change the year to 1970. Double click the home button and close Sims Freeplay (tap the X). Open Sims Freeplay. After it has loaded exit it again and close it. Go back to setting and change "Set Automatically" to ON this time. Go back to your sims. They should be done growing their crops and might be sick. To change your sims clothes you must have a dresser, draws or dressing table to do so. you must click on dresser or dressing table and the sim who you were has the option to change clothes! babies available as well. Heard that you need to be level ten to get sims married and have children?
Well it ain't true! You can be any level you like. Here's the cheat for it anyway:
1. Make two sims be romantic to each other until their relationship bar says partner, make them do woohoo twice
2. Buy the ring that cost 10LP and make sure the two sims relationship bar to each other is now engaged
3. Fill up that relationship bar to married by making them woohoo
4. Buy the pink crib that cost 16LP and place it in the married couples home
5. Tap the icon above the crib
6. Pay 3LP to buy the baby
7. Wait 24Hours to get the baby
8. Choose the baby's name, gender, eyes and outfit
9. Make one parent be rude to the other
10. Make the couple divorce
11. Enjoy a single parented household
12. You can make the parent be friends with the baby by using the cuddle thing
13. Voila, it only works if the couple stay divorced but they also live in the same house. If you have a house or a building that you want to finish quickly without using life style points, make sure you have paid for the building or house already, press the home button on the iPad or iPhone so you are at the main screen. Then press the home button twice, you will see the sims freeplay app in the history, put your finger on it until it shows a minus sign on the corner and then press the minus to delete it from the history. Then go to settings and then do to general, then go to date and time and switch the set automatically bar to off and then change the year to 2038. Then go back to the sims game and your building or house will be finished, you will also earn some money and experience points from houses and buildings that were previously built. When you are have finished the building or house you can switch the year back to the correct date. Enjoy! You need to be in level eight or up and make two sims who live in different houses and make them be romantic to each other until there partners (make sure the person your making your sim be romantic with isn't married yet) and ask them to move in. You can have up to 4 sims in a house. To get engaged you must be dating the sim first. then when your two sims are completed dating you then have the option to get engaged! you buy a ring for the sim and then click the propose option. then your sims will be married. Okay, before you do this cheat, make sure that you go to general, than date and time, and make sure your "set automatically" is on. Next go to sims free play and make all your sims plant the most expensive seeds that you have (depends on level) so make sure all your sims are planting. Next go to general again and click date and time. Double press the middle button and you should see the sims app. Press the "-" button on the sims freeplay app and it will close (only temporairly). Okay after you have done that, turn off "set automatically. Than the "set date and time" thing will appear and press that. Change todays date to sometime in the future (ex. October 21 2035) than go back to your app and by than, all your plants will be already grown! In less than 5 minutes! So yea tey it out, it really works. Gives you lots of extra $$$. If you shake your device fo 3-4 seconds your Sims will vomit. If the Sims only show nausea just give your device another 2-3 seconds shake and they will definitely be sick. Go to a garden patch and get all your sims to plant your most expensive plant. Next double click the home button and hold the sims freeplay button and delete the history by pressing the dash. Next go to date and time and set the date to two years back go onto sims wait for it to to load. When it has go to date and time and set the date to 1year ahead of the actual year then go onto sims and the plant will be done. Gather all your sims in the same house Get gardening patches for all the sims Let the sims plant the same thing Go to settings and change the date to JULY 1 1985 Double click then delete sims from the multitasking bar Go to sims from homepage The plants wont be grown Go back to settings then change it to the normal date Go to sims and congrats. 1.Gather all your sims in one house
2.Make them plant BEANS
3.Press home button
4.Go to Settings
5.Go to DATE & TIME
6.Turn OFF the Set Automatically Sign
7.Press SET DATE & TIME
8.Set the date to JULY 1 , 1985
9.Go back to Sims Freeplay
10.Press the home button again
11.Go to Settings
12.Go to Date and time
13.Turn on Set Automatically
14.Go back to Sims Freeplay! First you need the club, and a few 25,000 simoleons. You at least need 2 Sims. One to work at the bar and one to get a drink. They cost 25,000 simoleons for each Sim. They make your Sim fully satisfied. I know it costs a fortune but at least you don't have to spend 5 LP to make one Sim happy! You better do some of those money cheats before you do this. Your sim probably wont do an action because you may have something blocking. an example is a chair might be in front of your toilet, that would be the reason for the bubble above the sims head. you need to move the chair so there is a clear space to walk. When you grow your plants dont grow the ones that have the plant next to the veg as it is a 50 50 chance that you can waste your money because half of the time this evil plant comes up and eats your sim and doesn't give you any money. 1: Have your sims planting (beans work best)
2: Exit the app and press the home button twice until recent apps come up. Hold the sims until a little red circle comes up and press that.
3: Go to settings and change the year to as far forward as it can go. (Right now it 2038)
4: Go back to your sims. They should be done planting. To add some variety to your town, try turning home plots into other places. I've turned one plot into a daycare for the toddlers, the lady who lives there is the daycare teacher. When the toddler parents are ready for work, I go to the daycare and hit the whistle to summon the toddlers. Then their parents can leave the house empty and the toddler is cared for :) I also turned another plot into a community pool and water park with preteen slip slide, toddler pool, sandbox, barbeque and tables, and small buildings for bathrooms. Sims can be summoned to any home plot and stay as long as they want, so be creative! 1. Change to an elf/ santa
2. Change DNA to opposite gender
3. Change back to wanted gender
4. Change head and other DNA to the way you want Press the "shop" button (Purple button) and during this process of loading press your ipad or iphone hardware button so you get out of the game and see the main screen. Now after 10 seconds reload your game and you will see the shop screen still loading. Now cancel this process by pressing the red button and re-enter with the purple button... Now everything is free.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help at our Forum
Questions about Sims FreePlay, The? Start the discussion!
All Systems - A to Z