|No Zombies Allowed for iPhone iPod has 4 cheat(s) and hint(s) at the moment.|
Cheating Dome presents Cheats & Hints for No Zombies Allowed running on iPhone iPod
To earn achievements that require a certain number of zombies to be killed in battle faster, the Supply Depots are needed. You will get the first of them after the first three buildings. The Supply Depot is the building with the truck parked in front of it.
To earn achievements that require personality matches, watch your businesses. You will need survivors with a matching skill to that business.
Expand your town to the left by buying buildings until you reach the trapped survivor and are able to rescue him. When you touch the portal you will receive a reward.
The following weapons are available.
- Unlocks after sixty runs, clip holds five rounds, recommended for easy, medium and hard runs, and any Boss difficulty.
- Unlocks after eighty runs, recommended for easy, medium, and hard runs, and easy and medium Bosses.
- Unlocks after one hundred and eighty runs, unlimited rounds, high damage, recommended for any mission or Boss.
- Starting weapon, clip holds six rounds, does x1 damage, recommended for easy runs.
- Unlocked after thirty runs, clip holds single round, recommended for easy and medium runs as well as easy and medium Bosses.
- Unlocked after five Supply Depot trips, clip holds two rounds, does x2 damage, recommended for easy and medium runs as well as easy and medium Bosses.
- Unlocked after twenty runs, clip holds six rounds, does 2x damage, recommended for easy, medium and hard runs and easy and medium Bosses.
You are able to put your Question about No Zombies Allowed online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum
Printer friendly version