To make money quickly, bet on the cock fighting in Kennedy Town. Since the betting limit is 100K, you can win as much as 200K each time. Just save your game before you start risking money, then reload your save file if you lose. In this manner, you can quickly amass a fortune.
Late in the game, a story mission depicts some memorable events at a wedding. Once that mission has been completed, you can re-visit the church. Enter it again by scaling the construction objects. Inside, descend the stairs and proceed to the double doors. As you pass the last flight of stairs, you'll hear the sound of dishes breaking. Head quickly back outside and you'll find that the streets are bare, except for police cruisers that patrol randomly or appear once you commit a crime.
Amanda 'Amy' Cartwright will appear outside your apartment after the second popstar mission. Amanda is an American with aspirations to become a writer and photographer. Take her on a brief tour of the city visiting the Bam Bam Club and the Temple and ending at the martial arts dojo where you must do the training exercise to complete the mission. You will now be able to call Amanda for a proper date where you must take photos of Amanda to complete the date. Unclaimed Health Shrines will now appear on the mini-map and for every five health shrines you collect your max hit points will be increased by 10%.
Start by getting arrested by the police. You'll appear in the jail yard. From there, you should steal a vehicle and start driving away. Look for a larger vehicle and get near to it, so that you can leap out of the current vehicle and grab onto the larger vehicle (positioning is important, so that you don't just fall onto the street). The new vehicle needs to be large enough that you can hang from its side or rear (such as a police van or truck). Continue to hang from that vehicle and prompts will appear. Rather than pressing buttons to remain on the vehicle, let it drive around until finally you drop from it and fall to the street. When your character stands up after taking the fall, he will be invincible. Bullets pass right through you without doing any damage.
During the 'Bam Bam Club' mission you will meet Tiffany Kim who works as a hostess at Club Bam Bam and often sings karaoke with customers and invites special guests into the VIP section of the club. Complete the 'Bam Bam Club' mission to get her number and then call her in the afternoon or evening. Meet her at the Bam Bam Club and sing a song scoring 90% or higher to complete the mission and have unclaimed Jade Statues appear on the mini-map.
When you reach 70% game completion you will have access to the 'Important Visitor' mission where you will meet Ilyana who works at K-Bar and will give you her phone number. When you have completed the 'Imortant Visitor' mission call her and she will challenge you to a free running race. Beat her in the race to complete the mission and have Lockboxes appear on the mini-map.
Challenge and defeat opponents in every martial arts club in town. Once you do so successfully, the Ong Bak costume will appear in your closet. The costume is a reference to the 2003 movie of that name.
When you listen to the car radio, pay attention and you might hear a commercial for tourist spots such as the Three Kings Hotel and the Panau Falls Casino, both locations from Panau Island, the place where Just Cause 2 took place.
There is an outfit obtained from a lockbox named "Mr. Black" with a description of "Because you get to pick your own color." This is a reference to the movie Reservoir Dogs, wherein the leader of the "Reservoir Dogs" named himself Mr. Black.
Have a saved game file for Just Cause 2 to unlock Rico's outfit in Wei's closet. This costume lets you stunt hijack farther.
During the 'Listening In' mission you will meet Not Ping who works at the local North Point electronics and hardware store, Ping PC. Not Ping is an expert in high-tech electronics and in hacking security systems and after the 'A Big Betrayal' mission, she will call you and take you to an area to hack a camera. Hack the camera to complete the mission and have Spy Cameras appear on the mini-map.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- A Big Betrayal (35 points)
- A Slap in the Face (10 points)
- Kill someone with a fish.
- Auto Enthusiast (10 points)
- Big Smiles All Around (50 points)
- Bounty Hunter (20 points)
- Complete all of Roland's Jobs.
- Central Scavenger (20 points)
- Unlock every lockbox in Central.
- Chief Inspector (75 points)
- Complete 100% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.
- Complete 50% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.
- Environmentalist (15 points)
- Perform 5 unique environmental kills.
- Complete half of the open world events.
- Event Planner (15 points)
- Complete all of the open world Events.
- Fashion Statement (10 points)
- Change all your clothes in your wardrobe or a clothing store.
- Fashion Victim (15 points)
- Try 10 different foods or drinks.
- Pick a lock, plant a bug, trace a phone, crack a safe, and take over a spy camera.
- Achieve 5 Gold Stat Awards.
- Achieve 15 Gold Stat Awards.
- Use 10 different firearms to defeat enemies.
- Hong Kong Super Hacker (15 points)
- Hack every Security Camera in the game.
- In With the Gang (5 points)
- Complete Night Market Chase.
- Win 50,000 on a single cockfight.
- Karaoke Superstar (10 points)
- Achieving 90% and above for all songs at the Karaoke Bars in HK.
- Hijack 5 trucks and collect their cargo.
- Man Around Town (20 points)
- Visit Aberdeen, Central, Kennedy Town and North Point.
- Defeat all 4 Martial Arts Clubs
- North Point Scavenger (20 points)
- Unlock every lockbox in North Point.
- Complete 25% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.
- Achieve 30 Gold Stat Awards.
- Complete 10% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races.
- Cruise for 2 minutes straight without damaging your car.
- Shoot out a cop's tires while fleeing in a police chase.
- Achieve 5 Silver Stat Awards.
- Achieve 30 Silver Stat Awards.
- Spiritual Healing (15 points)
- Pray at all of the Health Shrines.
- Achieve 1 Gold Stat Award.
- Successfully perform an action hijack.
- Substantial Silver (15 points)
- Achieve 15 Silver Stat Awards.
- Take A Bite Out Of Crime (10 points)
- That'll Show 'em (20 points)
- Win a bet on a cockfight.
- Ultimate Fighter (15 points)
- Unlock ten Triad Upgrades.
- Wei of the Road (15 points)
- Complete all Street Races.
- West End Scavenger (20 points)
- Unlock every lockbox in Kennedy Town and Aberdeen.
- Whatever's Handy (15 points)
- Use 10 different melee weapons to defeat enemies.