Complete all of the following Loyalty missions.
"Nytefall" mission for Matt Miller.
"Girls Night Out" mission for Shaundi.
"Pump Up the Volume" mission for Pierce.
"King of the Dance" mission for Ben King.
"Training Day" mission for Asha.
"SR3 Wrap-up" mission for Johnny Gat.
"The Girl Who Beat Cyrus" mission for Kinzie Kensington.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award.
|Award||How to unlock
- Complete all open world gameplay in the entire Simulated city of Steelport.
- Complete "The Saints Wing".
In the "Breaking The Law" mission you receive the Pyro elemental. This is a reference to Beavis And Butthead. Beavis was a pyromaniac who used to say "Fire Fire" while watching things burn, and "Breaking the law, breaking the law".
Upon killing Zinyak, Kinzie remarks that "You keep what you kill" is a classic. This is a reference to Chronicles Of Riddick, when Riddick killed the emperor who slaughtered his people.
One of Keith David's dialogue lines is "I was twelve hours into Dead Island now i'll never finish it. I can't forgive Zinyak for that".
Enter the Let's Pretend store in New Baranec, located in southwest Steelport. Go to the rear of the store and shoot the handle on the door to the right of the checkout counter. Enter the area behind the door to find a shooting gallery with pictures of the developers. You can also find a small but powerful pistol called the Loud Locust on a chair near the doorway.
Unlock the superpowers Blast, Stomp and Telekinesis. Some of the Data Clusters are impossible to colelct without those powers. Then, open the map and set it to "Collectibles Only". You will see every Data Cluster and easily get them all. Note: Also consider completing all of Matt's missions to recieve the Collectible Finder. It can then be used to find all the clusters.
Getting to the Nuke Plant in a single glide is not possible, no matter what the height of the starting jump. However, although you cannot touch the ground or rooftops, you land on the sides of buildings, telephone poles, trees, etc. Run up the sides of those structures to continue your glide. Be careful about what buildings you run up, or you might not get enough height to reach the next building. Jump from the casino and while in the air, use your mobile phone to call an airplane then fly close to the Nuke Plant.
During the Hard "Super Power Beatdown" activity, the second wave is a King Of The Hill where many enemies try to attack from close proximity. There is no limit to the number of enemies in this wave. Spend some time killing enemies in this wave using your DFA power. You must complete the entire event within seven minutes for your kills to count.
During "The Santa Clawz" mission, fly to the giant Zinyak statue on Magarac Island. This is the same island where you controlled a statue to fight Paul. Once there shoot the presents in the statue's hand.
Create Saints Row Community account. Log into the account through the "Community" option at the main menu or confirm your login during the following steps. During your initial character creation or at a Image As Designed clinic, select the "Character Gallery" option, then choose "Upload Character". Confirm your choice to earn "Saintified". Characters that are uploaded have be processed through your Saints Row Community account to be downloaded at a later date.
The DLC missions qualify towards your progress. In fact you can complete all installed DLCs in coop mode to earn "Super Power Team Up!" before completing the main storyline in coop mode.
You must play as both genders using the same character. To do this, undergo a sex change at a Image As Designed clinic after more than two hours of game play.
Note: You only need the power upgrades are purchased with clusters. Do not max out any powers upgrades early in order to avoid problems. Leave at least one not purchased from each power to near the end, or do not upgrade them at all. Save the game before the "The Kinzie Gambit" mission. It is also recommended that you do not complete Gat's loyalty mission or collect all the data clusters. Then, complete all of everyone's side missions and loyalty missions (including Gat's). Next, collect all the data clusters. Complete the story missions up to and including "The Kinzie Gambit". Afterwards, you will have more new powers to unlock than if you had maxed them out before. Purchase them to earn "Where's My Cape?".
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Kill Zinyak in less than 5 minutes in "Save the Planet".
- Bow to the Boss! (15 points)
- Kill the Dominatrix in "Escape the Dominatrix".
- Friend of the Raptors (20 points)
- Complete all five missions.
- Health Inspector (10 points)
- Destroy all the green polyps inside Paul in "Pop His Top".
- Hello Little Friend (5 points)
- Get 250 kills with the Minigun.
- Complete "Meet the Dominatrix" without dying.
- Get 100 kills with the Flamethrower.
- Rigging the Race (10 points)
- Destroy all the rival pony carts in "At the Races".
- Ultimate Hot Potato (5 points)
- Get 100 kills with the Grenade Launcher.
- Walking the Dinosaur (10 points)
- Spent 30 minutes with Chicken Ned's prehistoric ancestor.
While in the game, press BACK to bring up your phone. Go to "Extras", then select "Cheats". After that, select "Add Cheat", and use the following list below. WARNING: Cheating will disable autosave and achievements.
Besides the "romance skipping straight to sex" as a jab at Mass Effect 3's Romance system, during the Zin attack on the White House the Reaper laser sound effect can be heard.
You are supposed to sneak through one of the levels by shooting light bulbs, then the guards under them. When the light bulbs are shot, the guards get "WTF" over their heads, like the exclamation point in the Metal Gear Solid series. You can also sneak under a box and fight an evil twin, which all occurred in Metal Gear Solid.
Go to Brickston and get to the bridge that leads east out of that neighborhood. Find the cave next to the water just north of the bridge. The Penetrator is hidden inside the cave. You must use super-powers to jump inside.
These codes affect the player's health, weapons, and superpowers.
- Unlock "Blast" Superpower
- Unlock "Death from Above" Superpower
- Unlock "Stomp" Superpower
- Unlock "Super Saints" Superpower
- Unlock "Super Sprint" Superpower
- Unlock "Telekenesis" Superpower
The simulation "Leave It To The Saints" is a parody of Leave It To Beaver. One of the things the mother says is "Someone named Dex was here asking for you but I didn't recognize him so I sent him away." This is a reference to Dex, a former member of the Saints who turned security for Ultor turned terrorist in the Saints Row 2 DLC. He was supposed to appear in Saints Row The Third but what left out because "Newcomers to the series wouldn't recognize the character and they didn't want to alienate them". Kinzi remarks that Keith David's voice is similar to Julius. Keith David provided the voice for himself and Julius Little.
Climb to the top of the Zin Tower in Rosen Oaks.
To use these cheats, you must first buy them from the DLC center. To get there, you can search for Saints Row IV on the XBOX 360 dashboard, or alternatively, load Saints Row IV and go to the main menu. Once at the Main Menu, select "Downloadable Content". Then select "All Downloadable Content". The DLC pack you want is "Executive Privelege Pack", which costs 160 Microsoft Points (Equivalent to $2 USD). After the pack is installed, you will receive a message in the game telling you it was installed. Simply go to your phone and select "Extras", then "Cheats", then "Add Cheat". You can now use the codes below.
- Golden-Gun (One-Hit Kills)
- Rated M++ (Everyone You Kill Explodes)
- Slow Motion (Time Slows Down)
During a level you play a side-scroller called "Saints of Rage".
The "Don't Panic" achievement is earned when the earth is blown up by Zinyak. It is a reference to the words "Don't Panic" written on the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy's book cover, in which Earth is blown up by an alien race.
During Keith David's Loyalty mission "He Lives", Roddy Piper attempts to beat sense into Keith David who is panicking about an alien invasion. Female Voice 2 (if not all of them) says "Put on the glasses Keith, we're not aliens". This is a reference to They Live, in which Roddy Piper tries to force Keith David to put on a pair of glasses that reveal aliens who are disguised as humans.
TK Mayhem is fairly difficult if you throw the balls at things. If you have unlimited Super Sprint however, you can pick a ball up with TK and use it as a battering ram with Super Sprint.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- A Real Cluster.... (30 points)
- Found 100% of all Data Clusters.
- Completed 'Welcome Back' and got the gang back together at last.
- Actor-Turned-Politician (25 points)
- Completed Keith David's Quests.
- Super Sprinted for 250,000 meters.
- Back in the Day (10 points)
- Spent some quality time with your homies from back in the day.
- Benjamin [CENSORED] King (25 points)
- Completed Ben's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- Completed 'All Hands On Deck', as if you needed another reason to want to perforate Zinyak.
- Better This Way (10 points)
- Customized the style of all the weapons on your radial and hit the Simulation with style.
- Blast from the Past (20 points)
- Completed 'A Game of Clones' and defeated shades of the past.
- Bringin' the Heat (10 points)
- Killed 100 Aliens using the Fire Buff Super Power.
- Froze and Shatter Killed 100 Aliens with the Freeze Blast Super Power.
- Destroyer-In-Chief (10 points)
- Completed 'The Saints Wing' and fought the alien invasion as Commander-In-Chief.
- Didn't Need to See Him Naked (20 points)
- Completed 'Matt's Back' and rescued Matt in the real world.
- Don't Look Down (10 points)
- Airborne during Super Jumps for a combined 10 minutes of gameplay.
- Completed 'The Real World' and escaped the simulation. Now what?
- Customized the elements of all four superpowers. Now you're playing with powers!
- Epic Jump Quest (10 points)
- Completed the epic jump quest between the tops of the Three Count and the Nuke Plant. Amazing!
- Experimental Tech (20 points)
- Killed 25 enemies with each of the best toys.
- First of Many (10 points)
- Bought your first Upgrade, now you have the action Kung Fu grip!
- Fist Meet Ground (10 points)
- Killed 100 Aliens with the Death From Above Super Power.
- Fourth and Forty (40 points)
- Played Saints Row IV for 40+ hours. Pour one out for your homies!
- Ghost in the Machine (20 points)
- Completed 'Power Up CID' and hacked your own CID.
- Half Way Home (25 points)
- Completed half of all open world gameplay, let's finish the fight.
- Killed 100 Aliens with the Telekinesis Super Power.
- How It Should Be (40 points)
- Completed all open world gameplay, Simulated Steelport is yours!
- I Am Become Death (30 points)
- Killed 1000 Aliens with any combination of Super Powers.
- Completed 'Grand Finale' and ruled the universe with terrible majesty.
- Completed 'Batteries Not Included'. Now you're ready to bring down the Simulation.
- Completed CID's Quests and Romance.
- Maximum Stopping Power (20 points)
- Completely upgraded one of your weapons. They can't repel firepower of this magnitude!
- On Her Saint's Secret Service (25 points)
- Completed Asha's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- Ooo A Piece of Candy! (10 points)
- Found 100 Data Clusters in virtual Steelport. There are so many more...
- Paranormal Bromance (25 points)
- Completed Matt's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- Completed 'Hello Teacup' and saved Kinzie from a fate worse than death.
- Pounding the Pavement (10 points)
- Killed 150 Aliens with the Stomp Super Power.
- Created and shared a character online, you're a part of the Saints Row community now!
- Saints & Sensibility (30 points)
- Completed 'Grand Finale' with the full help of your homies.
- Switch Hitter (10 points)
- You were an equal-opportunity offender.
- The Challenge King (30 points)
- Completed all Challenges.
- The Face of the Saints (25 points)
- Completed Pierce's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- The Full Kinzie (25 points)
- Completed Kinzie's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- The Two Shaundis (25 points)
- Completed Shaundi's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
- The Whole Story (20 points)
- There Is No Pancakes (10 points)
- Completed 'A Pleasant Day' and ruined your first virtual prison.
- Where's My Cape? (20 points)
- Purchased all Super Power upgrades. Super Excellent!
- Arrived in the Main Simulation and got some Super Powers.
- Killed 25 Wardens. The inmates are running wild.
Use these codes to put vehicles in your Gateway.
- Crusader (Cyrus Temple Version)
- Crusader (Saints Version)
- Gunslinger (Police Version)
- Oppressor (Angel de la Muerte Version)
- Oppressor (Police Version)
- Snipes 57 (Killbane Version)
- Tornado (Assault Version)
- Tornado (Morning Star Version)
- VTOL (Cyrus Temple Version)
- Vulture (Morning Star Version)
- Vulture (Spotlight Version)
- Woodpecker (Luchadore Version)
Almost every weapon customization is a pop culture reference. For example:
Above the phaser is Han Solo's blaster, with a reference to the "Han shot first" meme.
The Captains pistol is from Firefly. Its plating form uses Shiny, which was a term for "good" on Firefly.
There is a phaser that jokes about Star Trek's redshirts saying "Aliens never attack red", which was the opposite occurrence on Star Trek.
These codes affect the world around the player.
- Pimps and Hos Pedestrians
After collecting Keith David's Audio Logs, when you load an autosave it will begin playing during the load.
You are able to put your Question about Saints Row 4 online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Saints row 4
asked by Terrell & Cordell
How to get unlimited cluster?Answer
super saints power? asked by legge
what is the super saints power.
Answer this question!
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum
Printer friendly version