This glitch will allow you to have an infinite First Aid Spray, Green Herb, Mixed Herb, or any healing item you wish. First, make sure you DO NOT read the Instructions Book file that you get at the start of the game. Get any gun (except the knife). Now, get the healing item you want for the glitch. Make sure that your inventory is organized in the following order: -Playing Manual. -Your gun. -Your Healing item. Equip your gun, and then read the Manual. READ IT FROM THE FILES SCREEN. DO NOT CHECK IT. If you did this correctly, you will have your healing item equipped. If that's the case, exit the inventory screen and fire your gun. Now use your healing item. It shouldn't dissapear, it doesn't matter how much times you use it. It will still work if you store it, so Chris should be able to use it, too. DO NOT MIX YOUR HEALING ITEM. IT WILL LOSE HIS INFINITE PROPERTY. This should make getting the Rocket Laucher a piece of cake.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- A Changed Father (50 points)
- Liberate the changed man.
- Battle Master (150 points)
- Get the Linear Launcher from Battle Game.
- Beyond the Shades (50 points)
- Encounter a former S.T.A.R.S. captain.
- Duty and Humanity (50 points)
- Deliver some medicine to a man in need.
- From The Young Lady (50 points)
- Receive encouragement from a young lady.
- The Arrogant Queen (150 points)
- Put an end to the Queen's reign.
- The Fallen Tyrant (100 points)
- Flatten an unstoppable enemy.
- The Green Giant (50 points)
- Say farewell to your fallen comrade.
- The Prisoner Who Lost Everything (100 points)
- Defeat the nameless man and end his suffering.
- The Terror Begins (50 points)
- Escape from the graveyard of terror.
- To The Frozen Land (50 points)
- Begin the search for your sister.
- Weapon Crazy (150 points)
You are able to put your Question about Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.