Cheating Dome presents Cheats & Hints for NBA Ballers: Chosen One running on Xbox 360
When you are playing a 1v1v1 game and one of your opponents does an Act-A-Fool combo on your other opponent, you can run up and steal the ball from him. They will both remain standing there, as if it is still going on.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Perform a Level 3 Shut 'Em Down Move in any Ranked Match
- Make a 3-pt. Shot in a 2v2 match beyond the Half-Court Line in Single Player Game Modes
- Can't Stop the Reign ( 100 points )
- Double Double ( 100 points )
- Defeat every Episode of Story Mode twice
- Getting Into It ( 25 points )
- Hall-of-Fame! ( 200 points )
- Just Getting Started ( 20 points )
- Complete Your First Chapter of Story Mode
- Lose 5 consecutive ranked matches.
- Own the Court ( 50 points )
- Perform a 7-Move Combo String in Single Player Game Modes
- Pass the Rock! ( 20 points )
- Complete an Alley-Oop from your Pass-To Buddy in a Single Player 1v1 or Xbox LIVE Match
- Perform a Level 3 Shut 'Em Down Move in a Single Match in Single Player Game Modes
- Show-n-Prove ( 25 points )
- Perform a Shut 'Em Down Move in a Ranked Match
- Takin' it Downtown ( 10 points )
- Win Your First Ranked Match on Xbox LIVE
Press A to pass to your pass-to-partner. Run near the basket to the end of the charge line that is closer to you (and not your player). Once you get there, stop and press X. This will make your pass-to-partner throw you an alley-oop. Your player will automatically jump up for the ball and dunk it. This will get blocked sometimes, but it is the easiest way to do it.
Get three Shut Em' Down platforms. Create a baller has a Dunk Shut Em' Down which is activated by RT + LT, it ends the match. If it is a long match or one you cannot beat them them, do a lot of tricks and make sure they are better at dunking than shooting or he will shoot it and you will win.
You are able to put your Question about NBA Ballers: Chosen One online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum
Printer friendly version