Link a Battlefield 3 Online Pass to your EA account.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Go undercover to follow a lead.
- King of the Castle(15 points)
- Win a prize at one of the arcade games.
- Stop an out-of-control scheme before it's too late.
- Throw a party for your friends.
- Priority Target(25 points)
- Discover a plot against you.
- Simulated Hero(25 points)
- Score 9999 points in the combat simulator on Normal, Hardcore, or Insanity.
- Infiltrate an enemy stronghold with your crew.
- Technical Issues(25 points)
- Investigate a strange occurrence in the combat simulator.
- The One and Only(50 points)
- Defeat a group of Spectre-level opponents on Normal, Hardcore, or Insanity.
When in Purgatory, go to the bar and have a drink. Then, have another one and one more after that (three total without leaving). You will pass out and wake up moments later, in Purgatory.
During the introduction sequence for the mission where you are about to land on Rannoch, Commander Shepard is standing in the Normandy's bridge talking to Joker about the fact that there sure a lot of enemies out there. Joker laughs it off and says that with the Normandy's stealth drive engaged, the only way for the Geth to notice you is if you all start singing the Russian national anthem. This is a direct reference to the 1990 film, The Hunt For Red October.
At the beginning of the game, when you are fleeing Earth, you can see the child you will eventually talk to running away from Husks. Before you get to the part where you see Husks climbing up the wall (the first time you shoot at something), you can see the boy looking below, looking over the railing. When the Husks arrive and Anderson coaxes you to shoot them, continue to observe the boy run into the building and lock the door. The building is blown up seconds later, but he apparently survives in the vent.
Note: A Kinect is required for this trick. In London on Earth, Harbinger shoots his laser and knocks everyone running to the teleporter that is on the ground linked to the Citadel. You will get up and continue to walk in slow motion to the teleporter armed only with a pistol with unlimited ammunition. You normally cannot use your powers with LB or RB. However, if you have a Kinect you can voice commands such as "Carnage", "Warp", "Singularity", or any other projectile power. Shepard will use the power while in the slow motion state.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- A Personal Touch (10 points )
- Almost There (15 points )
- Reach level 15 in multiplayer or level 50 in single-player.
- Always Prepared (10 points )
- Obtain two non-customizable suits of armor.
- Win a political stand-off.
- Battle Scarred (25 points )
- Promote a multiplayer character to the Galaxy at War or import an ME3 character.
- Bringer of War (10 points )
- Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
- Combined Arms (25 points )
- Perform any combination of 50 biotic combos or tech bursts.
- Attain the highest level of readiness in each theater of war.
- Start a character in multiplayer or customize a character in single-player.
- Complete three multiplayer matches or five N7 missions.
- Eye of the Hurricane (10 points )
- Kill a brute while it's charging you.
- Discover an enemy's monstrous origin.
- Evolve any of your powers to rank 6.
- Giant Killer (10 points )
- Upgrade any weapon to level 10.
- Call down an orbital strike.
- Finish the game on Insanity without changing difficulty after leaving Earth.
- Last Witness (25 points )
- Extract ancient technology.
- Stop a Cerberus kidnapping.
- Long Service Medal (50 points )
- Complete Mass Effect 3 twice, or once with a Mass Effect 2 import.
- Lost and Found (25 points )
- Dispatch 10 probes to retrieve people or resources in Reaper territory.
- Kill 10 guardians with headshots from the front while their shields are raised.
- Master and Commander (50 points )
- Deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to the final conflict.
- Bring a veteran officer aboard.
- Overload Specialist (15 points )
- Overload the shields of 100 enemies.
- Establish or rekindle a romantic relationship.
- Party Crasher (15 points )
- Peak Condition (25 points )
- Reach level 20 in multiplayer or level 60 in single-player.
- Problem Solver (15 points )
- Evacuate a scientific facility.
- Set 100 enemies on fire with powers.
- Disable a group of fighter squadrons.
- Visit a store in the single-player campaign.
- Lift 100 enemies off the ground with powers.
- Tour of Duty (20 points )
- Finish all multiplayer maps or all N7 missions in single-player.
- Complete one multiplayer match or two N7 missions.
- Escape a Reaper in the galaxy map.
- Finish all multiplayer maps on Gold or all single-player missions on Insanity.
- Well Connected (15 points )
- Send a warning across the galaxy.
- World Shaker (15 points )
- Destroy an Atlas dropped from orbit.