Cheating Dome presents Cheats & Hints for Farming Simulator 2013 running on Xbox 360
Farming Simulator 2013 Cheats & Hints Quick Index
Printer friendly version
On the first day under the normal or hard difficulty setting, open the "Banking" menu. Then, pay back your entire loan. That should basically bankrupt you. If not, purchase some chickens or sheep until you are broke. Then, switch to your Harvester and put a worker on it to speed it up further.
Towards the beginning of the game, purchase two Profihoppers at the store for $3,100 each. Drive one to the northeast to the camping site and place the other one southeast on the golf course. Because their speed is only 6 km/h this will require some time. Next, turn on missions in the menu or increase their frequency. Decline the missions that require a front loader. Once you are given a mission to mow some grass on the camping site or the golf course, accept it and get on the Profihopper. Complete the mission and return to what you were doing previously. If the Profihoppers run out of fuel, go to the store and purchase the mobile fuel tank. Shipping the fuel there is much faster than driving them back and forth.
Stat a new game under the Easy difficulty setting. Sell the plough and the shield. Harvest all the crops (or the ones you desire). Sell the harvested crops at the sell points where you will get the highest price for them. Sell the crops in the silos. If done correctly, you should have earned enough money to upgrade your combine harvester, tractor, and other tools or equipment.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Enough for 12.5 Horses (60 points)
- You have found 50 horseshoes.
- Financial Folly (50 points)
- You managed to reach a negative balance on your very first day.
- Fruits of Your Labor (50 points)
- You have harvested more than 10 hectares.
- You have harvested more than 100 hectares.
- Your playing time in a single savegame has reached over 10 hours.
- You have found 25 horseshoes.
- Mass Production (80 points)
- The total area sown by you exceeds 100 hectares.
- Mission Master (60 points)
- You have completed 50 missions.
- Mobile Farmer (50 points)
- You have covered more than 100 kilometers with vehicles.
- Nouveau-Riche (40 points)
- Your account has reached more than $1 million.
- You paid back the entire bank loan.
- Your wealth has surpassed $10 million.
- The Collector (90 points)
- You have found all 100 horseshoes.
- Very Frequent Driver (80 points)
- Your total driving distance has increased to over 1000 kilometers.
- There is more than $5 million in your account.
You are able to put your Question about Farming Simulator 2013 online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
asked by GEORGE
HOW CAN I STOP THE VEHICLES NOISE?Answer
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum