Early in game when you practice strength and melee with Whisper, you will engage her in a duel. Defeat her without getting hit. If you happen to get hit, wait for the NPC that grades your performance to get another chance.
While wearing assassin armor, use the fart expression.
When trolls throw rocks, hit them with your melee weapon to send it back at them. Make sure you have enough distance from the troll to give you enough time to hit the flying rock.
After you get a follower, heal him or her with Heal Life. You do not need to be on an escort quest, and the NPC can be at full health when Heal Life is used.
There are three difficult doors that may be missed. The remaining doors can be opened at any time. Finish the Arena and chose to kill Whisper during the storyline. Mayor "Lady Grey" will invite you to her place. Go to Bowerstone North and speak to her to start the "Mayor's Invitation" quest. Complete the quest, but do not start the other quest given by the man in the cell. He is trying to expose her, and by doing so she will disappear. The last part of "Mayor's Invitation" involves fighting Thunder. Bdoing so you will open a door that requests you to beat a hero. After defeating Thunder, marry Lady Grey. Go to Grey House near the Darkwoods to find a door. It will open only when you are married to Lady Grey. You will receive a quest at Darkwood Bordello. Complete it and free the girls. You will not be able to open the door initially. Speak to the door and have sex ten times with one of the bordello's residents. Note: The old lady costs only 50.
When a summoned creature kills a stronger creature, it will turn into that creature permanently. From that point on, when you cast Summon that new creature will appear. When you unlock the Summon spell, you will always summon a wasp. Progress the summoned creature until it is a balverine or a stronger enemy. The higher your summon skill, the easier it will be.
Head for the Ancient Cullis Gate, in Darkwood. As you approach the gate, a group of Hobbes enemies will appear. Slay them, then head toward the bridge that leads in the direction opposite the gate. Touch the bridge, then backtrack toward the gate again. More Hobbes enemies will appear. You can keep repeating that process to easily kill a bunch of Hobbes enemies, earning a lot of experience in the process.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- It's time to defeat the super awesome boss, the one you will see if you unlock this achievement.
- A Family Friend (25 points)
- Rescue the Archaeologist, and find the secret entrance into Bargate Prison.
- A Wild Jack Appears (50 points)
- From the Void to the Guild, it's time to fight the big bad guy.
- Are You Listening to Me? (25 points)
- Few things are smarter in Albion than a talking stone door, so imagine a door that knows the YMCA.
- Are You Not Entertained!? (20 points)
- Complete all 8 rounds of the Arena without taking a break
- Arthur Or Robin? (15 points)
- Pull the sword from the stone, or earn the top prize in the Archery Competition.
- As Quiet As A Whisper (10 points)
- Defeat Whisper in a battle without losing any health.
- Whilst dressed as an Assassin, be silent but deadly
- Beauty Or The Beast (20 points)
- Reach the maximum of your chosen attractiveness; ugly or beautiful!
- Becoming A Man (25 points)
- Pay a visit to Orchard Farm to see if you can be of help or hindrance.
- But You're A Wizard, Hero (15 points)
- Learn one of each spell type, or own one of each weapon type.
- Choosing My Religion (15 points)
- Donate a total of 100,000 Gold to the Temple of Avo, or sacrifice 10 people to the Chapel of Skorm.
- Combat, Evolved (20 points)
- Use an 'Ages of...' Potion with a combat multiplier of 20 or more
- Definitely Not On Rails (20 points)
- Visit every region (excluding Demon Doors), or increase your waistline so that you don't have to.
- Education Rules The Nation (25 points)
- The children in Bowerstone have no books to read! You don't want illiterate children, do you?
- The Bowerstone Teacher is on the lookout for Hero Dolls, help him find them!
- Feed The Troll (10 points)
- Give a Troll a taste of its own medicine.
- Become the Fist Fighter's World Champion, or win the Chicken Hat in the Chicken Kicking Competition.
- Fishing In A Graveyard (25 points)
- Go fishing and digging in a graveyard, as if it's a completely normal thing to do.
- For Every Choice, An Achievement (25 points)
- Become holier than Avo, or more evil than Skorm!
- From The Smallest Acorn (25 points)
- Every tall Oak tree needed to have its acorn moment, this is yours.
- Get It Off Your Chest (5 points)
- Open your first Silver Key Chest to reveal the amazing surprise inside!
- Get Rick Or Die Tryin' (15 points)
- Earn 10,000 Gold from property rental, or die.
- Gladiator, Ready! (25 points)
- Take on the might of everything that Albion has to offer. Well, almost everything...
- Hero, Their Health Is Low (5 points)
- Heal a follower on an Escort Quest. No, not *that* kind of 'escort'.
- Some weapons are Legendary, and we feel it's worth you collecting at least 10 of them.
- I Am Legendary (25 points)
- Earn enough Renown to be known in Albion as "Legendary".
- I Did This For A Cheevo (5 points)
- Perform a headshot with a Crossbow whilst dressed as a woman wearing a beard and the Redhead Wig.
- Making Tough Decisions (25 points)
- Behind the Bronze Gate lies your destiny, and all it needs is the death of your closest allies.
- Marital Relations (10 points)
- Receive a gift from your spouse, or flirt with an admirer in front of your spouse.
- Open Saysmemiddlefinger (20 points)
- Open all the Demon Doors, or show a closed Demon Door what you think of it.
- Out Of The Frying Pan... (25 points)
- ...Into your face! Express your feelings through the medium of Frying Pan.
- Show all available witnesses a trophy in the trophy mini-game, or decorate your home with a trophy.
- See The Future (20 points)
- Connect Xbox SmartGlass to Fable Anniversary, isn’t technology amazing!
- That's A Real Lunker! (15 points)
- Win 1st prize in the Fisherman's competition, or complete the boast for doing any quest naked.
- That's My Man! (20 points)
- Level up a complete abilities tree, be it Strength, Skill or Will.
- The Bloodline Part I (25 points)
- Find the whereabouts of your sister, she's very important to the future of Albion.
- The Bloodline Part II (25 points)
- Now it's your mother that has gone missing, so it's time to find her too. Families, who needs 'em?
- The Drinking Game (10 points)
- Drink until you vomit, or 'help' a friendly villager get drunk.
- The Graduation (25 points)
- Graduate from the Heroes Guild to become a real Hero.
- The Hero Of Time (10 points)
- Eat a Moonfish in Bowerstone during the day, or a Golden Carrot at night.
- The Summoner's Tail (10 points)
- Summon a powerful creature to fight by your side.
- The Swinging Sword (20 points)
- Hit 3 enemies simultaneously with a single flourish like you're a real swinger.
- The Ultimate Warrior (5 points)
- Treat yourself to a beard, haircut and tattoo, the 'Toupée And Tattoo Society' demands it.
- There Is No Spoon (10 points)
- Use the power of mind control on an enemy, and have them kill one of their allies.
- There's Always A Lighthouse (25 points)
- Would you kindly rid Albion of its greatest traitor.
- Under A Full Moon (25 points)
- There's something going on in Knothole Glade under a full moon. Cliché? Never.
- What Are Ya Sellin'? (10 points)
- Make a profit from selling to a trader, or steal an item using the "Steal" expression from a trader.
- Winter Is Coming (25 points)
- Travel to the Northern Wastes, because it sounds like just the place you'd want to visit.
- You Are A Super Player (30 points)
- Find all 30 silver keys. In unrelated news; the Fable Anniversary Strategy guide is available now!
You are able to put your Question about Fable Anniversary online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.