Play Games for free
Cheating Dome presents Cheats & Hints for Fable 2 running on Xbox 360
Location: Bowerstone Cemetery
How to open: This Demon Door is hungry and wants to eat some meat.
You can buy him anything or you can kick a chicken towards him. He will open his mouth wide, and you will get some experience points.
Reward: Balverine Strength potion, Practiced Skill potion, and Infused Will potion
How to open: This Demon Door wants to see true love. Have a person fall in love with you, then make them follow you. Propose to him or her in front of the door, and he will open. If you are already married, have your spouse follow you to the door. After the door speaks to you, blow him or her a kiss, and the door will open.
Reward: Serenity Farm marital home, "Come Hither Dear" book (teaches the expression "Come Back To My Place"), and the legendary mace Hammerthyst
How to open: This Demon Door wants to see a dog show. Have your dog perform four different tricks. Perform an expression, and depending on what your dog knows, he will react to it. For example, Point and Laugh, and the dog will urinate on the door; Fart, and the dog will cower; play fetch and do the Chicken expression, and he will roll over.
Reward: Potion Of Life
Terry Cotter's Army
How to open: Bring a large audience to him. You need at least ten followers. Note: Have people follow you, then fast travel to "The Drowned Farm". Sometimes a Banshee will be here. If so, use Time Magic to slow down their minions, and kill them quickly before you lose your people.
The Arid Sea
Location: Bower Lake
How to open: Respond to his script using expressions. To perform all the required acts, you must progress through the game, and spend some time in the bookstore buying and learning expressions. Many of those can be learned in books from the Bowerstone Book Store, but several (for example, Laugh and Worship) can only be acquired based on your actions and renown. The order is Laugh, Fart, Point and Laugh, Middle Finger, Vulgar Thrust, Growl, Bloodlust Roar, Worship, Dance, and Blow A Kiss.
Reward: Lucky Charm Augment
Location: Fairfax Gardens under the castle
How to open: Will not open until he is the last Demon Door remaining.
Reward: Marcus' Poems and 50,000 gold
How to open: You must have cheese to open the door. After that, he will tell you to get Muttonchops (also known as The Chops) from the Bowerstone barber and a Posh Gentlemen's Shirt or Noble Blouse from the Bowerstone tailor. When you have those, go to Oakfield, and buy the Farmer's Hat from the clothing stall. Next, go to Bloodstone, and buy the Dreadlocks from the barber. Finally, buy the Strumpet Skirt from some of the wandering traders (can be found around Rookridge). The main objective is to get your Ugliness as high as possible.
Reward: Merchant's Cap, Knotted Shirt, and Harlequin Trousers
How to open: This Demon Door wants to see someone very bad. You must have a Corruption level that is higher than the Purity level. The easiest way to do this is buy real estate, and drive up rents and prices on your properties. You can check your Corruption level by pausing the game, selecting "Logbook", and viewing your Personality.
Reward: The legendary mace, Calavera
Location: The path leading from Wraithmarsh to Bloodstone.
How to open: Play a lute perfectly. This takes a while as you must hold the expression.
Reward: Master Longsword - Sent by [Diablo] When you first arrive in Rookridge and reach the broken bridge, jump when prompted to and immediately hold LT to look at the three bandits. When you think you are just about to hit the water, release LT. If timed correctly, you will unlock the "Cliff Diver" achievement. At the end of the game when you are back in the Spire to get your revenge against Lucien, make sure that you save and continue the game. Once done, face and kill Lucien. Select one of the three choices Theresea presents you with. After you unlock the achievement, immediately reset and restart the Xbox 360. Choose to continue the game to get the next achievement until all three have been selected and unlocked. You can reset the Xbox 360 a fourth time to select the choice you really wanted to begin with afterwards. An easy and not-so-cheap way to raise lots of experience is to simply donate money to the Temple of Light. Donations of 1,000 or 5,000 gold will earn you general experience for each donation. Do this over and over again to max out your abilities. It will just cost lots of cash! Purchase an Experience Potion from a vendor at either Browerstone or Westcliff. Find some enemies to battle. Normally when you dispatch the enemies and absorb their orbs, you will get a message at the top stating "Excellent Fight! 150% XP", or something similar. After you defeat the enemies, and before you absorb the orbs, use the Experience Potion. The experience point bonus percentage will also apply to the potion, meaning you could turn 62,500 experience points and earn up to three times that amount. You can also buy lots of potions at the Crucible and use them in several of the fights (for example, the first bandit fight). An easy and fast way to get people in love with you, male and or female, is to buy the "Noble" clothes from the tailors. Put on all the clothing and almost everyone will be in love with you. The clothes will increase their attraction to you by a large amount. This is useful for the "Till Death Do Us Part" quest because the "lover" should be instantly in love with you. You should not have to worry about making them love you. It does not look the best on your character, but everyone will love you. Hereís a great way to make lots of money. First, purchase the weapons stall in Bowerstone Old Town. Purchase weapons at your own shop, which should be discounted for you by 39%, and then go to the blacksmith at Bowerstone Market and sell the goods to him for a hefty profit (the profit margin will vary depending on how the economy is doing, the scarcity of the goods, et cetera). As long as you restock your shop every few days, you can do this indefinitely for major profits. When you get to the spire and are offered your wish (after all the dialog of course) select a wish and wait for your achievement to show up and then turn off your consul. Then go threw it again another 2 times. Then you will have the achievements. But you can only get 1 reward. So choose wisely on which one you want. Greed - 1 million gold (300 evil) , Family- You get your dog back, and sacrifice - you bring back all the people that died in the spire (300 good) - Sent by [Juggalo] Hereís yet another technique for infinite experience. Simply create and load up a co-op partner character. This will start this new character with identical abilities to your character that already exists. Using this second character, unlearn all of his or her abilities, which will generate the experience used on those abilities. Transfer the experience over to your main character. Repeat this process as much as you want! Go to oak field then buy the farm were you work as a wood cutter. Then sleep in the bed and you get a higher speed skill. Sell it over and over and you will still have it. I did this with my main character and got every thing all the way up it rocks. This may sound like a edited version of some other cheats but this cheat acualy works even after the patch. Cool huh? - Sent by [jacobwingo70] To fix this glitch, have another player join in Co-op mode. Have the other player turn safety off and start attacking either villagers or guards next to player one's frozen character. The guard will then hit player one, which unfreezes the character and allows player one to move freely again. When you are in blood stone, on the east side there is a hooker. When you are near this hooker she turns green, indicating that you can purchase from her. When you push A, a menu comes up and you can buy the lionhead game logo and show it off using the trophy command. The 50 Gargoyles can be found at the following locations. They can sometimes be heard before they are seen. Use the Fine Aim skill to shoot and destroy them. The first Gargoyle you destroy gives you a map and starts the side quest to destroy all 50 of them.
1. Go down the left path through the double doors. It is on the left in a cubby hole.
2. Go to the furthest left camp on the map. Stand in between the cart and the barrels at the far end and look left, very high.
3. On the first crane you find on the docks.
4. On Lion Head's Isle, by the big waterfall as you come out of the island area (after you dive in). You must do the "Treasure Island Of Doom" quest to get here.
5. On the first tier, as far south as you can go, up a level in front of you.
6. On the rocks, out to sea. Jump in the sea as far as you can to the north. Swim out a distance to find it.
7. Slightly north of the Brightwood exit, near a silver chest.
8. On the same structure as the one mentioned above.
9. South of the Bower Lake Tomb, on the nearest ruin.
10. In the Tomb Of Heroes, after you go through the first big room, the Gargoyle is behind you while in the corridor. Note: You must do the "Rescuing Charlie" quest to gain access to caves.
11. The Gargoyle is by the gypsy camp. When inside, go as far as you can west to the cliff edge, and look down across the water. Note: This area is blocked off early in the game; try after you have been to Bloodstone.
12. After going through the main cemetery, go up the steps, and bear right to the tomb at the end. Stand back to see the Gargoyle, which is up and slightly to the right.
13. Found up the next set of stairs from the Gargoyle mentioned above. Go up the next set of stairs above it, and look behind you. You will see it above the tomb.
14. Go right to the bottom of the map. Go to the bottom right, by the square. On the steps, turn around, and shoot it on the left.
15. Found on the big wall behind the closed gate to the path directly south of the Cemetery Mansion. Stand by the closed gate, and you will hear him.
16. In the Shelley Crypt mini activation stone room, next to the far right torch.
17. In the eastern outer wall, up the stairs, as far as the walkway takes you.
18. Down by the riverfront on the east side of the river, through the small tunnel.
19. On the second floor of the furniture shop in the town square. Found in the furthest room upstairs.
20. In the carriage compartment (east side of the bridge). Take the carriage somewhere to get in, then fast travel back.
Bowerstone Old Town
21. On the side of the watertower-style building on the side of the big warehouse. It is on the way to the exits to both Rockridge and the cemetery.
22. On the stairs of The Felling Residence. Purchase or kick the door in. It can be found almost in the middle of the map, just slightly lower.
23. On the back of the black structure on the southeastern island on the map.
24. Above an arch on the way to Westcliff (behind you when going there). It is near the southwestern-most water on the map.
25. Opposite of the left ramp in the Forsaken Fortress.
26. Behind you as you drop down in Archon's Knot. To get there, vault from the broken wall next to the Cullis Gate you open to get to Wrathmarsh.
27. After buying the Brightwood Tower for 250,000 gold, stand by Garth's bed, and look out the window to see the Gargoyle.
28. In Lady Grey's Tomb in Fairfax Gardens, as you go in and down the steps. Before you jump down, go straight ahead.
29. Above the entrance to the big castle/mansion.
30. In the Fairfax Castle, in the library.
31. In the big open cavern with water and lots of bridges. Oh the highest part of the island with the stalagmites and the stalactites.
32. Behind the sculptures house in Oakfield; central north of the map.
33. On the bridge opposite the tavern.
34. On the ruins on the north east lake; top left corner of the map.
35. On the right before you go in the Hobbe Cave after making the big dive down from the broken bridge.
36. In the Hobbe Cave, in the cylindrical room with the spiral map round the outside. Look up to see it.
37. In the mountains, directly at the top of the wheel device at the top.
38. In the Temple Of Shadows, in far right corner as you go in. The Temple Of Shadows is the big church on the hill. To gain entrance, you must eat five Crunchy Chicks at its gates.
39. Above the entrance to the room you just entered inside the Temple Of Shadows with the key there.
40. On the left of the path just after the first Balverine attack. At the first left off the main path, turn around.
41. Go to the top of the big structure before you cross the first bridge. Vault down, and it is straight ahead.
42. Before you go in to Howling Halls, stand at the top of the stairs in the ruins. Look behind you and up and left.
43. In the far right corner of the main hall in Howling Halls. Note: It is a very large room.
44. To the right of the gravel path down to the docks. Stop on the first wooden part, and look up at the cliff.
45. In the building opposite the cage you were stashed in.
46. Behind the building as you cross the first swamp into Oakvale. It looks like an old carriage building.
47. Just after you cross through the wooden tunnel bridge, at the next set of ruins. It is on one of the pillars on the right side before you go up the steps.
48. After the fog ground filled graveyard, just before you go under the next bridge, turn around. It is on one of the tombs on the right.
49. Above the door in the final room of Twinblade's Tomb. To get access, do the "Love Hurts" quest.
50. Above the moving spiked floor entrance in the Shadow Court. To gain entrance, do the "Hero Of Skill" quest. - Sent by [Diablo] Find a house that you want. Learn who the owner is. To maintain a good personality, get people to follow you and let bandits or other enemies kill the house's owner. For a bad personality, turn safety off and kill the owner. The price will go down by about 250 gold. Use the following trick to get a second character a good start in the game.
1. Have a character that is far in the game, is able to purchase, and have a large income of approximately 10,000 or more gold every five minutes. Also have him or her to the point of being able to purchase the ultimate level potions from the potion vendor in Bowerstone (for example, Thunder Strength, etc.).
2. Purchase multiple numbers of the different potions (about five of each recommended), then save the game. Allow at least six hours of real time to elapse.
3. Resume the game and load your advanced character. Immediately after he or she has finished loading but before they get all the gold that has been building up while the game was off, press Start controller two to bring in a playable henchman. Set it up so that it is connected to the file of the character you want to boost.
4. Adjust the output so that the henchmen gets all the gold and all the experience, then play as usual. All the money that you have collected since the last time you played goes directly to your henchmen (the character you want to build up).
5. Go into your potions. Use all of the potions that you have for experience and all the experience will go to the second character.
6. After you have finished taking care of that, have the second player quit so that the game saves all the experience points and gold to the character to be boosted. If desired you can also purchase abilities. Then, quit that second character.
7. This is the most important step. For the first player, quit without saving the game.
8. When the title screen appears, go back to the advanced character again. He or she will still have all the gold and potions. Repeat steps 3 through 7 as many times as desired. If you have a henchmen and he/she is almost dead get to a safe point and log them out and them back in so he will respawn with full health. Okay this is how to get the Rising Dawn cleaver. First you have to be able to donate to the Temple of Light then donate at least 1,000 gold, the preist by the fountain will say that you have donated enough to become the harvest benefactor and must donate "when the holy sun is at it's zenith" in plain english donate at noon, this donation has to be generous. 10,000 is the target donation and it has to be at one time. This cleaver does 68 damage it's augment does extra damage to banshees and shadows. - Sent by [NightLich] In the side quest "The Summoners", two brothers read from the Necronomicon and summon the dead. The Necronomicon originally appears in the works of HP Lovecraft, a master of horror fiction. Once you get into Bowerstone Market walk to Town Square. Once there you will find a potion shopkeeper on the left hand side. Walk around the right side of the buildings there and down an alley to find a house known as Monster Manor. Sleep in this manor to gain its benefit (+1 star of Physique) Once you gain this benefit, go to your abilities list, select physique and hit Y to unlearn it. You will find that the bonus star from the house does not disappear, but the experience is given to you anyway. You can repeat this process over and over, the more stars you have in physique the more exp you get each time. This experience is general experience and can be applied to any skills. Wait until your character is at least somewhat leveled up. Plug in a second controller and begin a co-op game without using a second profile. Using the second controller, go to your henchman's abilities and discard all of them, returning the experience to the pool. Then quit out of the co-op game. You should find that all the "leftover" experience has been transfered to your hero. Repeat ad nauseum. *Note: Your co-op henchman will have the same abilities that you do, so the stronger the hero the more abilities there are to sell off and thus more experience. Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
According to user Dargus, this glitch might not work. The game seems to set a cap of how much gold can be earned offline, and once five-hundred minutes has passed, your money growth will permanently stunt. Keep this in mind when attempting this technique. When returning from the Tattered Spire, if you go to see your husband or wife before going to Hammer your spouse will no longer appear in your marital home, but still take his or her daily allowance. To fix this, invest all or as much of your gold as possible into real estate (so you can get it back), leaving you with as little as possible. Keep sleeping (works best at seven days) until you are broke, and your spouse is unhappy is going to leave you. Return to your marital home and your spouse should have reappeared. After buying a property, rent it out to earn cash every five minutes. This is real time so you still can earn payments while you're not playing the game.
You can also adjust your clock and reap the rewards. Try adjusting your clock for a year and have your earnings multiplied by 105,190 times! Hereís another technique for seemingly infinite experience (as long as you have the patience to do it). Head to Bowerstone Market, and go to the Town Square where youíll find a potion shopkeeper on the left side. Walk around the right side of the building there, and down an adjacent alley, where youíll find a house known as Monster Manor. Sleep in this manor and youíll gain its benefit (+1 Star of Physique). Once you gain this benefit, head to your abilities list and select physique, dropping the point learned by pressing the Y button.
When you do this, youíll find that the bonus star from the house does not disappear, and you still keep the experience you earned from getting it. You can then go into the Monster Manor again, and repeat this process over and over again for small experience gains each time. Hereís another way to make easy money. Purchase as many weapons as you can in Bowerstone and Old Town (preferably places you donít own), and sell them to the traders in Fairfax Garden. Your profit margin should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 30% when you do this, but can go as high as 70% if you own the stores. Furthermore, doing this will increase the overall value of your properties! So itís a win-win situation! Note:This may require a few attempts. Take some villagers to the Temple Of Shadows to sacrifice them. After you have pulled the lever, quickly turn off Safety mode. If you are lucky, you will get Shadow Creature as a sacrifice. Quickly kill the villagers before they disappear. They will remain there as Shadow Creatures and not disappear. Their body will continue to smoke as a Shadow Creature. After successfully completing the game your scars will disappear and your eyes will return. In doing so you may now donate a large sum of gold to the Temple Of Light to gain youth. The larger the sum of gold, the younger you will become (with the exception of childhood). You may now also buy Castle Fairfax in the Fairfax Garden outside of Bowerstone. By doing the Fairfax castle quest after purchasing the castle itself you will find a bed. Resting in it will make your character healthier and increase his or her attractiveness, ultimately leading to the full restoration of your character's youth and beauty. Find and activate the following sculpture plinths, then go to the Oakvale sculptor to have them created to gain Renown.
Oakfield: Near the Sandgoose Inn.
Fairfax Castle: On the grounds in the circular water feature.
Brightwood: North part of map next to the gate and ruined castle.
Westcliff: Next to the middle of the map near the shooting range.
Bloodstone: On the waterfront/docks. Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
One Silver Key
1. In the southern area of the Bowerstone lake, directly opposite where the path splits in three directions. It contains the "Dog Tricks - The Bunny Hop" book.
2. In the Bowerstone graveyard to the left of the statue when facing it.
3. Travel on the path from Bowerstone Lake towards Brightwood. You will find some ruined arches. Look at the debris on the side of the path which has three arched windows. Opposite the debris is a path leading to a single archway. Go through that archway to find the trap on the right (east on map).
Five Silver Keys
4. Travel on Fairfax road in Bowerstone. Look for the chest on the left side in a fenced-in area next to a small pond.
5. Travel from the Old Bowerstone Market, and enter Rookridge. The chest is on the left past the tree and dig location. It contains 500 gold.
6. Travel from Old Bowerstone to Cemetery Road to reach Rookridge Road. When you enter this area from Cemetery Road, follow the right side when the path splits. Follow it to a kneeling statue, with the chest next to it. It contains a ruby.
7. Travel on Bowerstone Road in Rookridge. Go to the southern-most part of the map, and follow the turn to find a chest next to a kneeling statue.
8. Inside the ruined tower in the middle of the Brightwood map.
9. Search the shooting range in Westcliff near the middle of the map.
Ten Silver Keys
10. Go through Oakfield cemetery, and follow the path up. You will find the chest at the end, northeast of the map. It contains a Slash and Burn Augment.
11. Search a tomb at the bottom of the map.
12. At the Westcliff path, there is an "O" on the map. Search the area where the path reaches the "O".
13. Go to the right side of the Gypsy Camp. Go through the opening in the fence (after it appears later in the game), and follow the dirt track to a ruined tower. The chest is at the base of the tower. It contains the Storm Star Augment.
Fifteen Silver Keys
14. Follow the path past the Inn in Rookridge. Move along the rail track. Search the area around a wooden water tower to your left.
15. Search under the stone stairs in the Cullis Gate area in the southeast of the map.
16. Travel in Wraithmarsh towards Bloodstone to find a chest on the right.
Twenty Silver Keys
17. Travel on the road to Westcliff, and search the ruined slave camp at the southern part of the map.
18. Travel from Bloodstone into Wraithmarsh. Follow the path left and to the end.
Fifty Silver Keys
19. Purchase Fairfax Castle, and look in the throne room. - Sent by [Diablo] The 50 Silver Keys can be found at the following locations:
1. The key is about halfway down the path on the left. Your dog should react, but if not, it is on the path before it turns 180 degrees and above the circle path shape according to the map.
2. In the sarcophagus of a small crypt on the right, as soon as you enter Bloodstone. To get in, go to the expression statue room on the right as soon as you enter Bloodstone.
3. Just up from the last Gargoyle. Do not go in the cave entrance. Instead, bear to the right of it, and vault down for it. To get there, do the "Treasure Island Of Doom" quest.
4. Back in the entrance of the Sink Hole Cavern, after completing the "Treasure Island Of Doom" quest.
5. In the cellar next to the furniture shop. Open the locked door inside with the hit switch.
6. In a dive spot at the end of the dock, underneath the crane on the way to the Sinkhole Cavern.
7. On the island by the entrance to the Bower Lake tomb.
8. Directly north of the Bower Lake region exit (Brightwood east), just above the center on the map, on the far right.
9. In the Tomb Of Heroes, in the next room where you see Charlie, the key is on the right behind a pillar. Your dog should react to it. Note: Access to the caves requires the "Rescuing Charlie" quest.
10. In the gypsy camp, instead of leaving under the gate, go to the back, and follow the dirt path. Then, climb the structure's stairs ahead of you. The key is at the top.
11. In the little camp, after you go under the bridge, go to the right. On the map, it is the road slightly below the mansion.
12. Directly behind where you just stood at the top of the hill.
13. In the Shelley Crypt, just after you open the first chest and go back into the crypt room with all the open concrete coffin, notice the wall on the far side of the room. Break it down to find the key.
14. On the top floor in the Cemetery Mansion, in the fireplace.
15. In the furniture shop's cellar, shoot the symbol to open the Cullis Gate.
16. In the secret passage. To get there, go to the carriage place, and follow the path down to the water, and jump in. The entrance is under the steps of the southeast dock; look for the ripple.
17. Buried behind the pub. Take your dog down to find it. Collect it before completing the game.
Bowerstone Old Town
18. In a cellar just to the right of central in the furthest alley according to the map.
19. On the upstairs balcony of the "The Invisible Hand" house. This is the first house on the right coming from Bowerstone Cemetery.
20. Under the staircase in the Old Town Warehouse; buy or smash the door.
21. Available at the end of the first left track, coming from Bower Lake.
22. Located at the southern-most part of the Bandit Camp, to the right of an iron wrought gate. Bandit Camp is slightly south of the big black structure on the map, on the west side of the river.
23. At the end of the broken bridge, above the previous Gargoyle.
24. In the final area of the Farm Cellar area, where you get The Enforcer. To gain access, you must have completed "The Blind Date" quest and bought the farm.
25. In the final puzzle room of Archon's Knot.
26. In Lady Grey's Tomb, second floor on the way to the exit. The key is just to the right of the door as you come out from the stairs.
27. Underneath the steps to the big castle/mansion.
28. In first big room after you enter from Bower Lake, after the big dive, in the left corner on the way to the door.
29. On the south of the lake on the way to the Temple Of Light.
30. In the north corner of the field of the house with the windmill.
31. In Wellspring Cave, behind the first water fill up point. Take the left tunnel from central.
32. In the first large room of the Echo Cave (located between the Rookridge road exit and windmill house).
33. In the Manure Manor, the first on the right coming from Rookridge.
34. Upstairs in the Porridge Cottage, next to the sculptor.
35. On Bowerstone Road on the small, high, isolated island where you meet the ghost for an early quest. A statue of someone looking out to sea is there.
36. In the Gemstone Grotto, when the bridge is down and you must dive down, keep swimming as far as you can go, then follow the track. Follow the grotto around to find it.
37. Buried on the left, just before you enter the Hobbe Cave's monster central room with an "S"-shaped pathway.
38. By the old shack building where the exit of the Hobbe Cave comes out. Run around the edge; overlooking the canyon is a Silver Key.
39. Upon the broken rail tracks, at the very end of the tracks going north.
40. Inside the Temple Of Shadows, in the room to the left with all the fancy chairs.
41. In the first camp in a building on the left, after crossing the first bridge.
42. In an alcove by the water's edge. Before you go into the ruins, jump down, and go back to get out. You will see it on the left.
43. In the spiral staircase (at the top of Howling Halls).
44. Down by the docks on the right.
45. Before you enter the first swamped town area. The key is up the stairs in the building on your left.
46. On the left as you enter the wide open cemetery with fog covering the floor.
47. In the final room of Twinblade's Tomb. To get access, complete the "Love Hurts" quest.
48. In the sarcophagus, in the final room of Twinblade's Tomb.
49. On the grass ledge as you come out of Twinblade's Tomb onto Wraithmarsh.
50. In the next room, the far left wall is destructible in the Shadow Court. To gain access, complete the "Hero Of Skill" quest. - Sent by [Diablo] Gave either level 4 or 5 Time Stop. Note: Lower levels might work, but not give the same result. Also have the ability to do head shots. Use Time Stop then headshot a villager. Their head will be float in mid-air for a short time. Quickly go over and run into it. The head fly off in a single direction without falling until Time Stop ends. When Time Stop ends, the head will fall back to the ground. The following is the list of items needed for the Box of Secrets trades in the Knothole Island bonus downloadable content.
"A lovely hairdo" (Cascading Hair): Trade for two Table Wine.
"A rare ranged weapon" (Hal's Rifle): Trade for Pure Experience Extract.
"A rebellious costume" (Black Wheel Gang outfit): Trade for Pretty Necklace.
"A saintly weapon" (Judges Steel sword): Trade for Monk Robes.
"A sexy garment" (Knothole Skirt): Trade for "Marriage And How To Survive It".
"A strong willed weapon" (Staff of Wrath): Trade for diamond.
"A stylish accessory" (Greaser wig): Trade for Eternal Love Ring.
"A weapon of note" (Axe of Disharmony): Two Lutes (can be obtained from the Bowerstone general store).
"An evil weapon" (Wretcher's Blade): Trade for three Crunchy Chicks (can be obtained from general stores or the gypsy camp general goods seller).
"Barbaric garments" (Brodican Warrior Queen Outfit): Trade for two "Murgo's Big Book Of Trading" (can be obtained from Bowerstone bookstore or furniture).
"Barbaric weapon" (Brodican Mace): Trade for Regal Purple Dye (can be obtained from clothing or beauty vendors that stock dyes).
"Murderous attire" (Assassins Outfit): Trade for two Puny Carrots (can be obtained from food sellers in Bowerstone Market or Bloodstone).
"Vile attire" (Chasm Outfit): Trade for two Crucible Peanuts. Note: You must have the "Come Back To My Place" expression. Get two villagers to really like you. Use the "Come Back To My Place" expression. After that, they should follow you. Go to any bed and use it. This can also work with prostitutes. When playing the game for the first time you may be prompted to update it with an online download. Do not accept this download and continue to play the game. This trick must be done with an unpatched game. When you reach Oakfield and have at least 5,000 gold, buy the very first house you see once you enter the zone. It should have a Wood chopping job nearby. Once you buy and own this house, sleep in the bed. Notice that you now have a speed bonus. Press Start and go into your "Skills" menu. Go to "Skill" and notice "Speed" has one Star. Press Y, A(2) and notice that you have removed experience from Speed into General experience, but the star remains. Keep doing this until you have enough for Rank 2, then Rank 3, and finally Rank 4. Finally, proceed to do this until you have enough General experience to buy out all the skills, strength, and will skills. You will now be maxed out on everything.
Go to the Temple of Light. Perform the "Unlimited Gold" glitch that requires the system date and time being set ahead. Get a few million gold. Then, donate all your gold. Afterwards you will notice some green General Experience around the donation pedestal. Use RT to gather it up. You should get a few thousand experience points, depending on if you donated a few thousand gold or a few million.
After your character has leveled up a few times, insert a second controller and begin a Co-op mode game without using a second profile. Go to your henchman's abilities on controller two. Remove all of the abilities to return the experience to the pool. Quit the Co-op mode game. The extra experience from the pool will be transferred to your character. Repeat this as many times as desired. When playing the game for the first time you may be prompted to update it with an online download. Do not accept this download and continue to play the game. This trick must be done with an unpatched game. When you reach Bowerstone Market, do not walk to the clock tower. Instead, do the Blacksmith job until you have a decent amount of gold (15,000 to 20,000 gold recommended). Quit the job and buy only the cheap houses in Bowestone market or Bowerstone slums. Rent out those houses with 0% added to rent. Once done, save and quit the game. Go back to your Xbox 360 Dashboard when offline. Go to your system settings and set the date to thirty days or one month later. Start the game again. Select the appropriate saved game file and continue. After the game resumes, you should receive a very large sum of gold from rent. Continue to buy and rent out more houses and set the system time one month ahead until you have about 4 million gold. You can now buy all properties in Albion and eventually unlock the "Ruler Of Albion" achievement.
Buy some real estate in game, such as a food vendor stall or a house. Once the real estate is purchased, adjust the rent/profits price to 100% of their default by clicking on the property paper on the side of the property. Save the game once the price has been raised. If you are connected to Xbox Live, disconnect as that will automatically update the clock and date. Exit out to the Xbox 360 dashboard and access the clock. Adjust the date and time. For best results, adjust the clock as far ahead in time as possible. For example, if the saved game date is June 1, 2005 and 12:15 a.m., adjust the clock to December 31, 2025, and 11:59 p.m. Then, reload the game and select "Continue". Once the game loads, wait a few seconds. You will see a large lump sum suddenly appear over your character's head. This is the money that you have accumulated in your "absence" from playing the game. Save the game. If you have Xbox Live, the easiest way to repeat this is to sign onto the service. Once the clock automatically resets to the correct time, save the game, quit, and repeat the trick. This works because the game gives you gold every five minutes in real time whether or not you are playing the game or have it turned off.
Note: This trick requires the full download of Fable 2 Pub Games. Play that game until you have an extremely high debt (any amount, but you can only do this trick once so a very high number is recommended). Then, start Fable 2. This trick must be done with an unpatched game; do not accept any online updates. Go to the Bowerstone town square and make enough gold to buy the cow and Corset Inn (for example, by blacksmithing). After you buy the inn, go into Fable 2 Pub Games and merge your Fable 2 character with the character that has the extremely high debt. Save the game, then return to Fable 2. You should gain all the money you owe in debt as gold because you now own the inn that one of the game masters is in. After you complete the "Donate to the Temple of Light" quest and receive the Rising Sun Legendary Cleaver, leave the temple and go back towards Oakfield. When you get to the split in the path where you can go over the small bridge to the right to travel to Oakfield, stay left and follow the path up the small hill towards the ruins at the top of the hill. When you get to the ruins, to the left is the entrance to the Wellspring Cave. Enter the cave then turn around and leave. When you get done loading the outside, you will receive another Rising Sun. Do this as many times as desired for money or to be used as gifts. Go to www.fable2.com. There is a puppet show. Complete the puppet show to get various items in the game. You collect the items in the Guild Hall, in the chest by the Cullis gate. To get all the items, use the following directions.
Doll and Tattoo : Down + Good + third option + Good + first option
Book and Dye: Left + Evil + first option + Evil + third option
Three Piece Chicken Suit: Left + Evil + first option + Good + second option In Bowerstone Old Town, to left of the stall "Old Town Gift Stall" is a door. You can knock on it but not open it without violence. When you do, you will see nothing but a wall behind it. To open this Demon Door you must bring a large audience to see him. A group of about ten people should do. Once you have your followers, fast travel to Brightwood Tower and use the Cullis Gate on top of the tower to warp to Wraithmarsh. Then, just walk up to The Demon door a short distance down the path and wait about two minutes for him to finish his speech. He will then open up and you may enter. The prize that awaits you is in an area called "Terry Cotter's Army" (a reference to the Terra Cotta Army). Go through the house and into the cave out back to discover a cave filled with statues (Terry Cotter's Army). Make your way through the statues to find a chest containing The Perferator, a legendary turret rifle.
You are able to put your Question about Fable 2 online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help at our Forum