Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Claves's Resurrection ( 50 points )
- Collect all 7 pieces of Claves's Soul.
- EZI Worshipper ( 321 points )
- Collect all EZI items in the game.
- Fantaisie Impromptu ( 10 points )
- Grand Finale ( 70 points )
- Defeat Frederic with Claves unlocked.
- Grande Valse Brilliante ( 10 points )
- Heaven's Mirror ( 10 points )
- Complete Final chapter: Heaven's Mirror.
- Hero's Gate ( 30 points )
- Use the Hero's Crest to open the way to Mysterious Unison.
- Party Level 2 ( 10 points )
- Party Level 3 ( 10 points )
- Party Level 4 ( 10 points )
- Party Level 5 ( 10 points )
- Party Level 6 ( 20 points )
- Pirate's Treasure ( 80 points )
- Finally obtain Dolce's treasure.
- Rondo's Return ( 50 points )
- Defeat Rondo in Mysterious Unison.
- Score Piece Collector ( 100 points )
- Collect all 32 Score Pieces.
- Soul Released ( 79 points )
- Free Chord's Soul from Fort Fermata.
- Xylophone Treasure ( 80 points )
- Use your orb to open the secret door in Xylophone Tower.
After starting a new game and gaining control of Beat and Alegretto, enter the sewers. Use Beat's Vivid Shot skill to take pictures of the enemies. Vivid shot only works in lighted areas and fortunately, the mice enemies have lights on their tail. Just move Beat beside the target and take pictures. Check the pictures you have taken. Trash unwanted photos and take pictures until you get 12 photos. Go back to the surface and sell your pics. Even the crappy pics can still yield 300+ gold a piece so you can earn thousands of gold if you keep repeating the procedure. Furthermore, take pictures of the sewer boss (Bread Gang). Class A photos can be taken easily if you can capture the boss's full body and with Retto beside it. Boss pictures can yield a minimum of 1000 gold.
Be sure to build up your Echo Meter during each battle so that you can unleash your special attacks with more damage. You build the meter by attacking enemies with your regular attacks, which will build it up to 4 hits, 8 hits, 12 hits, 16 hits, 24 hits, and 32 hits (the latter being the highest). Unleashing special attacks at that plateau will result in the most powerful attacks your characters can use, but be sure to use them in the present battle, because the meter, even if unused, will be reset before the next battle.
Complete the game once from your first play and save the data when prompted to. Load that file to begin a new game with all obtained Score Pieces, Party Levels and a Hero's Crest. Plus, the enemies and bosses will be much stronger and tougher in battle.
If you're in need of money, remember that you can take pictures with Beat's special skills and sell them to vendors. Pictures of enemies and especially bosses are valuable and can net you lots of cash.
Collect the following Score Pieces at the indicated location to perform musical sessions with NPC and unlock rewards.
1. Agogo Village: Small shrine near March's house.
2. Ft. Fermata: In the chest after the Boss fight.
3. Cantabile Inn: Boat outside of inn.
4. Woodblock Groves: In the chest in North Center.
5. Andante: Storage room near Sullen Melody.
6. Andante: Pillar before the first bridge.
7. Baroque Ship: Bedroom in the East Hallway.
8. Baroque Ship: Barrel after Frederic cutscene.
9. Dolce's Ship: In the hest on fourth floor.
10. Baroque Castle: Bedroom on first floor, east.
11. Baroque Castle: Clock in seocnd floor room, east.
12. Baroque Inn: Room on second floor.
13. Baroque: Snowman near entrance.
14. Sharp Mts.: Second point, hole on the right.
15. Sharp Mts.: Fireplace in lodge.
16. Wah Lava Caves: Middle 3, in chest.
17. Ritardando: Bakery.
18. Ritardando: Bakery.
19. Mandolin Church Catacombs: Chest in East Section.
20. Baroque Tavern: Barrels after Dolce #3.
21. Celeste Forest: From merchant.
22. Cowbell Heights: Bottom of Cello Tree.
23. Mysterious Unison: Chest on fourth floor.
24. Mysterious Unison: Chest on ninth floor.
25. Mysterious Unison: Chest on twelfth floor.
26. Tenuto: Play SP 24 with Easygoing Flat in Encore mode.
27. Heaven's Mirror Forest: From squirrel in Boss area in Encore mode.
28. Forte: Second floor of bar in Encore mode.
29. Forte: Outside of inn in Encore mode.
30. Forte: From the old man near the castle, but only if you spoke to granny in Chapter 4 in Baroque Inn in Encore mode.
31. Baroque: Talk to the woman in lower house, then help the man in Sharp Mts. in Encore mode.
32. Cabasa Bridge: Play SP 19 with Disappointed Note in Chapter 7 only in Encore mode.
You are able to put your Question about Eternal Sonata online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum
Printer friendly version