While playing the game, enter one or more of these cheats.
Select "Nanosuit Showroom" at the "Extras" menu. hold down RB for a few seconds. Note: This can also be done on the PC version with a Xbox 360 controller. Models of a deer, a frog, mobile turret, and Ceph will appear. Scroll to the end to see two CELL soldiers dancing.
Proceed through the "Welcome To The Jungle" level. Immediately after getting the first Nanosuit upgrade, enter the jungle and equip the Predator Bow with explosive tipped arrows. Immediately cloak and use the low draw strength to shoot your bow at the buck directly in front of you.
Proceed to just before the final Boss in the "Gods And Monsters" level. Reach the checkpoint before entering the Ceph wormhole at the end of the level. Your Nanosuit will become supercharged and enemies will begin spawning. Go back through the large alien area and keep killing the enemies until ten are killed with one supercharged shot.
Proceed through the "The Root Of All Evil" level until you leave a cave into a large open area, with a fallen tree at the cave's exit. Look to the left just to find a tan donut-like life raft on the shore of the river. Interact with it to push the life raft into the water. Jump on it and ride it on the river. Crouch to avoid getting knocked off.
Proceed through the "Post-Human" level until you leave the computer room and enter a large open area. Follow the catwalks to walkways with CELL soldiers. Fight the soldiers and kill as many as possible so they call for a helicopter to back them up. You will see its searchlight on the right side of the main causeway when it arrives. Use the Predator Bow with the strongest draw to get the best range and accuracy for your arrow. Select the explosive or electric arrow and take down the helicopter in one shot.
Proceed through "The Root Of All Evil" until Psycho opens the elevator door. Enter the shaft and the elevator cables will break. Step back outside to encounter a CELL patrol. Clear out the enemies and move to the dam. Enroute you will find an area with ruined buildings to the left in the dark before entering a wide open section. Search those buildings to the left. Climb on some rubble and jump up to reach a difficult to see ledge. Pull yourself up to enter the ruins. Turn around, then keep jumping up from one level to the next until you reach the top. Notice the broken wall with the floor missing in the corner ahead. Jump into the alcove to the right of the hole to find a glowing suitcase on the ground. Open it to get a ketchup packet fountain.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- A Flawless Getaway (15 points)
- Complete Welcome to the Jungle.
- Aerial Support (15 points)
- Kill 10 enemies using the mounted weapon on the VTOL (Public Match only).
- Arrow to the Knee! (20 points)
- "Single Player: End an enemy's career as a CELL operative by wounding him in the knee with an arrow!.
- Bang For The Buck (10 points)
- Single Player: Kill a deer using explosive arrows.
- Be a Pro, use a Bow! (20 points)
- Single Player: Kill 10 enemies with each arrow type.
- Belly of the Beast (20 points)
- Air stomp someone from a height of 15 metres (Public Match only).
- Complete a match in every location in New York (Public Match only).
- Breaking the Lore (10 points)
- Single Player: Retrieve all CELL Intel.
- Complete the campaign on Veteran difficulty.
- Brink of Apocalypse (20 points)
- Complete Red Star Rising.
- Can You Hear Me Now? (20 points)
- Welcome to the Jungle: Disable the Nanosuit Jammer.
- Single Player: Stealth kill a Ceph Stalker.
- Single Player: Unlock all weapon attachments.
- Going Commando (30 points)
- Get a primary weapon, secondary weapon and explosive kill in one life (Public Match only).
- Halfway to Hell (25 points)
- Complete 3 of 7 levels on Supersoldier difficulty.
- Hit me baby one more time (15 points)
- Melee someone with a ripped off shield in Spears (Public Match only).
- Hunter-Gatherer (15 points)
- Single Player: Retrieve 10 arrows from pinned enemies.
- I See Cloaked People (20 points)
- Kill 10 Hunters as a C.E.L.L. operative (Public Match only).
- I'll Have That! (15 points)
- Single Player: Rip off and use all alien weapon types.
- Single Player: Kill two enemies in one strike using the environment.
- Single Player: Kill 10 enemies using hacked sentry guns.
- Kicking off the training wheels (10 points)
- Complete a match using manual armor mode only (Public Match only).
- Lord of the Pings (15 points)
- Kill 25 enemies with the Pinger (Public Match only).
- Maximum Strength (15 points)
- Single Player: Kill 25 enemies using only the Nanosuit's enhanced powers instead of guns.
- Nanosuit Ninja (15 points)
- Single Player: Perform 20 Stealth Kills without alerting nearby enemies.
- Nanosuit Veteran (25 points)
- Complete 3 of 7 levels on Veteran difficulty.
- Get two kills with one throw-able object in the same match (Public Match only).
- Complete The Root of All Evil.
- Perk Of The Job (15 points)
- Single Player: Save a Nanosuit module package.
- Only Human: Kill all Pingers.
- Single Player: Kill 10 enemies with thrown objects without being detected.
- Post-Human Warrior (25 points)
- Single Player: Kill 10 enemies in a single Supercharge boost.
- Professional Superhero (65 points)
- Complete the campaign on Supersoldier difficulty.
- Red Star Rising: Crush 5 enemies with the Buggy.
- Rudely Interrupted (20 points)
- Rip an enemy player out of a Pinger (Public Match only).
- Staying Sharp (20 points)
- Single Player: Using the Predator Bow, pin 10 enemies to walls with arrows.
- Single Player: Upgrade all Nanosuit modules to Maximum level.
- Taste Of Your Own Medicine (15 points)
- Single Player: Kill 25 enemies while supercharged.
- Single Player: Complete 20 hacking challenges.
- The Specialist (30 points)
- Get a stealth kill, a rip and throw kill and an air stomp kill in the same match (Public Match only).
- The True Measure of a Hero (20 points)
- Complete Gods and Monsters.
- Turning the Tide (15 points)
- Welcome to the Jungle! (15 points)
- The Root of All Evil: Surf the donut down the river for 20 seconds.
- Who Needs Rockets? (20 points)
- Post-Human: Take out an attack helicopter using the Predator Bow.
- Finish the campaign in any difficulty.
- Would you kindly ... (20 points)
- Accept and complete 25 unique challenges.
You are able to put your Question about Crysis 3 online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.