|Achievement||How to unlock
- A Decent Animal ( 15 points )
- You need to complete Chapter 3 on Any Difficulty Level.
- A Steep Descent ( 10 points )
- You need to complete Chapter 2 on Any Difficulty Level.
- Attention Grabber ( 10 points )
- You need to allow your partner to snipe 5 guys while in Mock Surrender.
- Chaaaaarge! ( 15 points )
- You need to charge through 20 enemies.
- Co-Op Sniper ( 10 points )
- You need to Co-Op Snipe 5 enemies.
- Emergency Room ( 20 points )
- You need to complete Chapter 4 on Any Difficulty Level.
- Full Arsenal ( 30 points )
- You need to collect All Weapons and Weapon Parts.
- Gone Shopping ( 25 points )
- You need to complete Chapter 5 on Any Difficulty Level.
- You need to kill 3 or more enemies with a single grenade.
- You need to complete the Game on Contractor Difficulty.
- Hate Monger ( 10 points )
- You need to customize a weapon to high aggro.
- You need to heal your partner 10 times.
- You need to save every hostage.
- You need to kill two enemies with simultaneous Quick Draws while in Co-op Mock Surrender.
- Loot and Pillage ( 20 points )
- You need to collect $1,000,000.
- You need to use 15 enemies as human shields.
- Not So Bad After All ( 10 points )
- You need to tie up 15 enemy combatants instead of executing them.
- Not What I Thought It Was ( 5 points )
- You need to complete Chapter 1 on Any Difficulty Level.
- Old Faithful ( 20 points )
- You need to kill 400 enemies with assault rifles, sub machinguns or shotguns.
- One Shot, One Kill ( 20 points )
- You need to kill 100 enemies with a sniper rifle.
- Open Hand Slap! ( 15 points )
- You need to kill 50 enemies with a melee or bayonet.
- You need to kill 150 enemies with a pistol.
- Pumpkin Patch ( 10 points )
- You need to shoot 2 enemies in the head with a single bullet.
- You need to kill 25 enemies with a quick draw from mock surrender.
- You need to complete Half the Game on Contractor Difficulty.
- You need to complete the Game on Any Difficulty Level.
- You need to kill 6,666 people in Campaign.
- The Optimist ( 5 points )
- You need to make a positive coop morality choice.
- The Pessimist ( 5 points )
- You need to make a negative coop morality choice.
- The Truth Is Right Here ( 20 points )
- You need to listen to all of the Radio Broadcasts.
- Total FistBump Destruction ( 10 points )
- You need to finish the game as best friends.
- Total Fistbump Deflation ( 10 points )
- You need to finish the game in a fractured friendship.
- Touch Not a Cat but a Glove ( 50 points )
- You need to shoot all Maneki Neko cats in the game.
- Unbreakable ( 25 points )
- You must survive an entire level in one session without being downed on normal difficulty or above.
Successfully complete the game to unlock the "Big Heads" and "Infinite Ammo" cheats in the "Options" menu.
Successfully complete the game to unlock the following costumes.
Light Armor costume.
Medium Armor costume.
Old school costume.
Upgrade a weapon until it has a very high aggro rating. It must be nearly 100% full. Note: Style upgrades such as Jigsaw and Pimp will add a lot of aggro.
You must win three consecutive games of rock paper scissors. To start a game, press Y while not in combat next to your partner. Use the D-pad to select rock, paper, or scissors.
Purchase and add any three homebrew upgrades to your weapon. Note: the Rusty Stock, Metal Plate, and Soda Can Silencer are recommended.
Take your time when entering a new area. There could be civilians around that you should protect, or there could be alternate paths that you and your partner can exploit.
Have a saved game file from the original Army Of Two to unlock the AS-KRI and Grand Pinger for purchase.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- All Guns Blazing ( 30 points )
- Versus: Kill a player with every weapon, including special weapons, in public matches.
- Big Game Hunting ( 5 points )
- Versus: Kill both members of a single partnership during a public match.
- Bound For Life ( 30 points )
- Versus: In a public match, survive an Extraction map without suffering a single death on your team.
- Versus: Create a custom facemask online (www.armyoftwo.com) and wear it in a public match.
- Death Dealer ( 10 points )
- Versus: Kill 10 players with headshots on a single map in a public match.
- Fancy Meeting You Here ( 5 points )
- Versus: Invite a friend before joining a lobby to play a public match.
- Versus: Revive your partner and perform a partner reload during the same public match.
- Future Visions ( 30 points )
- Unlock all Potential Futures.
- Make only negative choices.
- Versus: In public matches, kill a player with the primary or secondary weapon from every weapon kit.
- King of the Hill ( 30 points )
- Versus: Win a public match on every map in Co-op Deathmatch, Control and Warzone.
- Power Couple ( 15 points )
- Versus: Earn the highest partnership score in a Co-op Deathmatch, Control or Warzone public match.
- Make only positive choices.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors ( 5 points )
- Beat your partner at rock, paper, scissors three times in a row.
- Build a gun using 3 homebrew parts.
- Survival of the Fittest ( 50 points )
- Versus: Complete all 16 rounds of an Extraction game in a public match.
Start a new game. Use the starting given money to upgrade your weapons or buy new ones. Continue the game until the reaching the cinematic with the moral choice. Select the moral choice, then return to the main menu during the cinematic with the explosions. Select Campaign mode then choose the one that was just played. Select "New". You will have all the previously bought weapons, upgrades and money from the previous mission. However you can upgrade your weapons again. Repeat the procedure to fully upgrade or purchase all the starting weapons.