Enter the Stonecutter’s Court then find the Jeweler's Shop to the left of the guards that are talking to each other, standing in the light. Enter the shop, knock out the guard to the left of the entrance, then turn to the right. Find the three cabinets below the red drapes. Use a lockpick on the center cabinet to get the first mask. Then, turn around and sneak into the cellar. Avoid the person working at the desk while moving to the rear left corner of the workshop. Interact with the painting and use the secret switch to unlatch it to find a wall safe. Enter the combination "739" to open the safe and collect the other item.
Use the following combinations to open the corresponding safe.
Chapter 1: Lockdown - Serendi Jeweler's Cellar: 739
The City Part I - Miss Scarlett's Town House: 824.
Chapter 2: Dust to Dust - Workshop: 314
The City Part II - Baron's Way South (South Quarter): 842
Chapter 3: Dirty Secrets - Upper Level: 573
Chapter 4: A Friend in Need - Safe Chamber: 319
Chapter 4: A Friend in Need - Safe Housing: 018
Client Job 4: The Carnal Connoisseur - Wine Cellar: 812
Chapter 5: The Forsaken - Treatment Center (Third Floor): 731
The City Part V - Archie Maxwell's House: 776
Chapter 6: A Man Apart - First Floor: 889
Chapter 6: A Man Apart - Waiting Hall: 017
Chapter 7: The Hidden City - Loading Docks Interior: 673
DLC: Client Job: The Bank Heist - Outer Vault: 632
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation 3 trophy rewards.
|Trophy||How to unlock
- All That Glitters (Bronze)
- Child of the Shadows (Bronze)
- Finish a single chapter without alerting anyone.
- Reach the final chapter without using the focus ability.
- Complete 10 optional Thieving Challenges.
- Complete all Basso Jobs in The City.
- Discover all secret areas.
- Focus on the Tasks at Hand (Bronze)
- Pick a pocket and a lock using the focus ability.
- Shoot a bottle in mid-air with an arrow.
- Finish the game on Master difficulty.
- Kill or knockout 10 people using the environment.
- Discover 15 secret areas.
- Complete 25 optional Thieving Challenges.
- Finish 3 consecutive missions without taking damage.
- Score an epic 5,000,000 or more in a Challenge Map.
- Finish the game without a single kill or knockout.
- More Heist Less Speed (Silver)
- Finish the game in 15 hours or more.
- Obsessive Compulsive (Bronze)
- Steal all loot and collectibles in a single chapter.
- Disarm ten trap mechanisms.
- Complete a collectible set.
- Quickly Pick a Lucky Lock (Bronze)
- Pick a lock with masterful speed.
- Pick 100 pockets in a single playthrough.
- Something to Prove (Gold)
- Finish the game with a custom difficulty of 700 points or more.
- What's Yours is Mine (Silver)
- Complete all collectible sets.
- Working Overtime (Silver)
- Complete all Client Jobs in The City.
You are able to put your Question about Thief online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum
Printer friendly version