Saints Row IV Cheats & Hints Quick Index
Printer friendly version
Complete all of the following Loyalty missions.
"Nytefall" mission for Matt Miller.
"Girls Night Out" mission for Shaundi.
"Pump Up the Volume" mission for Pierce.
"King of the Dance" mission for Ben King.
"Training Day" mission for Asha.
"SR3 Wrap-up" mission for Johnny Gat.
"The Girl Who Beat Cyrus" mission for Kinzie Kensington.
In the "Breaking The Law" mission you receive the Pyro elemental. This is a reference to Beavis And Butthead. Beavis was a pyromaniac who used to say "Fire Fire" while watching things burn, and "Breaking the law, breaking the law".
Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
- Golden Gun (one shot kills)
- Invincible player vehicle
- Pimp and hooker pedestrians
- Rated M++ (everything gibs)
Upon killing Zinyak, Kinzie remarks that "You keep what you kill" is a classic. This is a reference to Chronicles Of Riddick, when Riddick killed the emperor who slaughtered his people.
Take any customizable vehicle into Rim Jobs and hit triangle. Go to Garage in the menu and highlight a vehicle that isn't customizable from your list. Do not click the button to retrieve it. Instead hit circle to back out of the menu and then click accept to confirm the exit. Now it will take you directly to the customizing menu.
One of Keith David's dialogue lines is "I was twelve hours into Dead Island now i'll never finish it. I can't forgive Zinyak for that".
Enter the Let's Pretend store in New Baranec, located in southwest Steelport. Go to the rear of the store and shoot the handle on the door to the right of the checkout counter. Enter the area behind the door to find a shooting gallery with pictures of the developers. You can also find a small but powerful pistol called the Loud Locust on a chair near the doorway.
Besides the "romance skipping straight to sex" as a jab at Mass Effect 3's Romance system, during the Zin attack on the White House the Reaper laser sound effect can be heard.
You are supposed to sneak through one of the levels by shooting light bulbs, then the guards under them. When the light bulbs are shot, the guards get "WTF" over their heads, like the exclamation point in the Metal Gear Solid series. You can also sneak under a box and fight an evil twin, which all occurred in Metal Gear Solid.
Go to Brickston and get to the bridge that leads east out of that neighborhood. Find the cave next to the water just north of the bridge. The Penetrator is hidden inside the cave. You must use super-powers to jump inside.
While in game, press SELECT to bring up the Hub menu. Go to "Extras", and then select "Cheats", then select "Add Cheat." Adding cheats will prevent autosave and earning trophies.
The simulation "Leave It To The Saints" is a parody of Leave It To Beaver. One of the things the mother says is "Someone named Dex was here asking for you but I didn't recognize him so I sent him away." This is a reference to Dex, a former member of the Saints who turned security for Ultor turned terrorist in the Saints Row 2 DLC. He was supposed to appear in Saints Row The Third but what left out because "Newcomers to the series wouldn't recognize the character and they didn't want to alienate them". Kinzi remarks that Keith David's voice is similar to Julius. Keith David provided the voice for himself and Julius Little.
Climb to the top of the Zin Tower in Rosen Oaks.
During a level you play a side-scroller called "Saints of Rage".
The "Don't Panic" achievement or trophy is earned when the earth is blown up by Zinyak. It is a reference to the words "Don't Panic" written on the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy's book cover, in which Earth is blown up by an alien race.
TK Mayhem is fairly difficult if you throw the balls at things. If you have unlimited Super Sprint however, you can pick a ball up with TK and use it as a battering ram with Super Sprint.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation 3 trophy rewards. Note: Enabling cheat codes will prevent trophies from being earned.
|Trophy||How to unlock
- A Real Cluster... (Silver)
- Find 100% of all Data Clusters.
- Actor-Turned-Politician (Bronze)
- Do everything you can for your Veep -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- Super Sprint for 250,000 meters.
- Spend 2 hours outside of missions with past Saints Row characters as your homies
- Benjamin [CENSORED] King (Bronze)
- Do everything you can for Ben -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- Complete 'All Hands On Deck'.
- Customize the style of all the weapons on your radial.
- Blast from the Past (Bronze)
- Complete 'A Game of Clones'.
- Bouncin' with an Old Friend (Silver)
- Do everything you can for an old friend -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- Bringin' the Heat (Bronze)
- Kill 100 Aliens using the Fire Buff Super Power.
- Freeze and Shatter Kill 100 Aliens with the Freeze Blast Super Power.
- Destroyer-In-Chief (Bronze)
- Complete 'The Saints Wing'.
- Didn't Need to See Him Naked (Bronze)
- Be airborne during Super Jumps for a combined 10 minutes of gameplay.
- Complete 'The Real World'.
- Choose a new element for all of your superpowers.
- Jump from the roof of 3 Count to the Nuke Plant, without touching the ground or other rooftops.
- Experimental Tech (Bronze)
- Kill 25 Aliens with each: Dubstep, InflatoRay, Bounce Gun, Disintegrator, Abduction, and Black Hole.
- Buy your first Upgrade from the Upgrade Store.
- Fist Meet Ground (Bronze)
- Kill 100 Aliens with the Death From Above Super Power.
- Spend over 40 hours in the Simulation.
- Ghost in the Machine (Bronze)
- Download a new ally into a robotic body.
- Complete all open world gameplay in two districts of the Simulated city of Steelport.
- Kill 100 Aliens with the Telekinesis Super Power.
- Complete all open world gameplay in the entire Simulated city of Steelport.
- I Am Become Death (Bronze)
- Kill 1000 Aliens with any combination of Super Powers.
- Complete 'Batteries Not Included'.
- Unlock all Trophies in Saints Row IV.
- Do everything you can for CID -- Quests and... everything.
- Maximum Stopping Power (Bronze)
- Upgrade one weapon to the max.
- On Her Saint's Secret Service (Bronze)
- Do everything you can for Asha -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- Ooo A Piece of Candy! (Bronze)
- Paranormal Bromance (Bronze)
- Do everything you can for Matt -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- Pounding the Pavement (Bronze)
- Kill 150 Aliens with the Stomp Super Power.
- Create and share a character online.
- Saints & Sensibility (Gold)
- Complete 'Grand Finale' after completing all Homie missions.
- Play for at least 2 hours as a male character AND 2 hours as a female character.
- The Challenge King (Silver)
- Complete ALL of the Challenges.
- The Face of the Saints (Bronze)
- Do everything you can for Pierce -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- Do everything you can for Kinzie -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- The Two Shaundis (Bronze)
- Do everything you can for Shaundi -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- There Is No Pancakes (Bronze)
- Complete 'A Pleasant Day'.
- Where's My Cape? (Bronze)
- Purchase all Super Power upgrades.
- Get your first Super Powers.
- You Chose... Poorly (Bronze)
- Surrender when given the chance.
- Zero Saints Thirty (Bronze)
- Complete 'Zero Saints Thirty'.
Almost every weapon customization is a pop culture reference. For example:
Above the phaser is Han Solo's blaster, with a reference to the "Han shot first" meme.
The Captains pistol is from Firefly. Its plating form uses Shiny, which was a term for "good" on Firefly.
There is a phaser that jokes about Star Trek's redshirts saying "Aliens never attack red", which was the opposite occurrence on Star Trek.
You are able to put your Question about Saints Row IV online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum