Cheating Dome presents Cheats & Hints for Hitman: Absolution running on PlayStation 3
Play the "Fight Night" mission. The first part involves obtaining The Patriot's outfit. Do this by following the wall that has the escape door, then behind the crates, and finally behind the trailer. From there, sneak and steal the teddy bear on the chair next to The Patriot's sandbag. This may be easier to do with a coach outfit; lure one behind the trailer with the generator if you are having problems. When The Patriot notices the missing bear, he will send his coaches out to search for it. Strangle The Patriot and drag him to the crate behind the trailer. Take his outfit. Then go the door, knock, and progress to the next part. Follow the hallways and defeat Sanchez. If done correctly, "Silent Assassin" may also be earned.
In any mission, collect a weapon such as a knife or syringe. Note Weapons such as the bottle or fire extinguisher will not work. Hide close to an enemy you can easily see. Press [Aim] and target the head of your victim. A red circle should appear. Throw the weapon to earn "It's All in the Wrist".
In the mission where you take Lenny to the desert and have him dig his own grave, do not kill him. Return to your car and leave him there.
You must hold your breath will shooting for the headshots to qualify. The sniper headshots can be farmed at the start of the last level, "Absolution". The level begins with a sniper rifle and 10 bullets available. There are more than ten enemies that can be found in this area. Kill as many as possible with headshots, and restart from the checkpoint when are out of ammunition. Your overall headshot kills will be retained and you will have ammo again. Repeat the process as many times as needed.
In "Welcome To Hope", when you enter the bar, turn left to find Kane. In "Birdie's Gift", go to the shooting range to find Lynch.
Look for a side-room on the first floor in the 'Rosewood - Orphanage Halls' mission which has a desk with a lit green lamp on it. Near it will be a Mini Ninjas figure, Mini Ninjas is another stealth-action game made by the same developers as Hitman: Absolution.
At the start of the 'Dexter Industries - Old Mill' mission you will see two soldiers playing a video game on a TV and arguing. If you kill the soldiers and look at the game you will notice that it is very similar to Mortal Kombat.
Go left and enter the door on your left when you reach the pig testing area in the 'Death Factory - Test Facility' mission. When you are inside the room shoot the pig in the box.
When you are inside the 'Enter Industries' building in the 'Dexter Industries - Factory Compound' mission shoot the tip of the nuke hanging from the ceiling. This will enable you to view a hidden cutscene featuring Kane and Lynch.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation 3 trophy rewards.
|Trophy||How to unlock
- Assassinate facility leaders.
- A Personal Contract (Silver)
- A Taste for the Game (Bronze)
- Complete Hitman: Absolution on any professional difficulty.
- All Bark and no Bite (Bronze)
- Complete the Play Contract Tutorial.
- Enter the train in the train station.
- Chamber of Secrets (Bronze)
- Competitive Spirit (Silver)
- Create a contract competition.
- Participate in a contract competition.
- Contain a situation gone bad.
- Destroying Something Beautiful (Bronze)
- Faith Can Move Mountains (Bronze)
- Defeat Sanchez with your bare hands.
- Complete the Create Contract Tutorial.
- Assassinate Diana Burnwood.
- Hour of Reckoning (Bronze)
- Remain undetected in a whole checkpoint.
- Information is Power (Silver)
- It's All in the Wrist (Bronze)
- Achieve a lethal throw kill.
- Jack of All Trades (Silver)
- Assassinate the King of Chinatown.
- Like Stealing Candy From a Baby (Bronze)
- Leave Lenny in the desert.
- One With the Shadows (Silver)
- Escape attention from enemies.
- Partners in Crime (Silver)
- Play a contract created by a friend.
- Reach for the Stars (Silver)
- Execute a point shooting with 3 kills.
- Self-improvement (Bronze)
- Earn 1 million contract dollars.
- Signature Weapons (Bronze)
- Acquire the Silverballers.
- Achieve the rating: Silent Assassin.
- Step Into the Light (Bronze)
- The Bartender Always Knows (Bronze)
- The Final Countdown (Bronze)
- Assassinate Blake Dexter.
- The Killing Fields (Bronze)
- The Russian Hare (Bronze)
- 47 precision headshots using a sniper rifle.
- Top of Your Game (Platinum)
- Achieve your first accident kill.
You are able to put your Question about Hitman: Absolution online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum
Printer friendly version