To get the "Dirty Tactics" achievement, you must place an explosive on a dead body (anything except Stick grenades work). When an enemy comes to investigate, it will explode and you will get the achievement. Either carry the dead body and drop it where enemies can see it, or throw some stones to lure them.
Shoot an enemy in the foot with the Welrod pistol (or another weak pistol/rifle). Sometimes this will make them fall down. Then, move close to them, take out the sniper rifle, and shoot between their legs to get "The Nutcracker - Sweet!" achievement. One area this can easily be done is in Mission 8: Allagra Fortress. The enemies in this mission have more health and do not die so quickly by your pistol shots, giving you more attempts to incapacitate them. You can do this with the first two enemies in the mission. After incapacitating the enemy, you may want to create a manual save game -- just in case the testicle shot goes wrong you can reload and try again.
At the very end of Mission 8: Allagra Fortress, you have to destroy a plane. Instead of shooting the engine, wait for the plane to take off and for the enemy to say "Open the missile hatch!", then shoot the missile it is carrying (under the plane). The missile will explode and destroy the plane, resulting in a cutscene and the achievement unlocking. Note: You must use a bolt-action sniper rifle. All sniper rifles except the Gewehr 43 and M1 are bolt-action. The M1903 Springfield that is unlocked from the beginning is also bolt-action.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Complete all Optional Objectives and destroy the base.
- Kill Hitler with the submarine.
- Kill Hitler with the casserole.
- Blow up Hitler on VIP boat with a sea mine.
- Kill Hitler with a torpedo rack.
- Kill Hitler and exfiltrate without being detected.
- Target Führer: Albert Hall
- Kill the Dictator with a testicle shot.
- 0 Days Without Incident: Kill Hitler with any explosive item/trap.
- Crush Hitler with the Eagle at the ceremony.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Kill 100 enemies with traps.
- Complete the entire main campaign on Authentic difficulty.
- Complete all challenges in a single mission.
- Take control of the enemy held radio and capture it with just seconds remaining.
- Complete at least one match in each mode.
- Satchel Charge 25 manned vehicles/pillboxes/pantherturms.
- Kill an enemy via a booby trap.
- Complete 50% of all Secondary Objectives in the Main Campaign.
- Kill 5 enemies with a single artillery strike.
- Complete all Secondary Objectives in the Main Campaign.
- Kill one of each infantry type.
- Fully Target Focus 100 times.
- Total kill distance of 100 Kilometers.
- Fully master a rifle, secondary weapon and pistol.
- Complete the entire main campaign on Cadet difficulty.
- Complete all Mother Hen missions in the main game.
- My Rifle is My Best Friend
- Complete a main campaign mission with rifle kills only.
- Never, never, never give up
- No compromise is possible
- Kill 3 enemies with environmental drop kills.
- Plans are nothing, planning is everything
- Kill 100 enemies with suppressed ammo.
- Kill 5 Snipers before they see you.
- Still Ain't Got Time to Bleed
- Complete a single player mission without using a Medikit or Bandage.
- Complete all waves in a survival session.
- The Best of the Best of the Best
- Complete the entire main campaign on Authentic difficulty with no manual saves.
- Collect all Last Letters, Letters From Home, and Letters To Home in the main game.
- Complete the entire main campaign on Marksman difficulty.
- Incapacitate an enemy, then shoot them in the testicles.
- Get at least one killshot on every organ.
- The Path of Most Resistance
- Destroy the plane using a Bolt-Action Rifle.
- Complete the entire main campaign on Sniper Elite difficulty.
- 250 Kills with a Secondary Weapon.
- Variety is the Spice of Death
- Get a kill with every weapon.
- We shall fight on the beaches
- We shall not fail or falter
- Complete all OSS Secondary Objectives in the Main Campaign.
You are able to put your Question about Sniper Elite 4 online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.