Successfully complete the game.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding item for purchase at the store.
Bionic Beanie: Complete "Lunacy".
WCC Flag: Complete "High Five".
From the main menu, go to Options -> KEYBOARD/MOUSE -> Allow Developer Console and set it to Enabled. Note: to make some of these codes work, you need to enter this code into the console: sv_cheats 1.
- Changes speed of game, 0.1 = 10% of original game speed, 2 = twice the original game speed
- host_timescale # (default=1).
- Changes view to first person
- Changes view to third person
- Creates a reflector cube for lasers
- Lets you change the gravity in the game
- sv_gravity # (600=normal).
- Lets you go through walls and fly around
- sv_portal_placement_never_fail # (1 or 0).
- Player can take damage but won't die
- Shoots conversion gel out of your face
- Shoots propulsion gel out of your face
- Shoots repulsion gel out of your face
- Shoots water out of your face
- Turrets won't shoot at you
In test chamber 16, there is a turret inside a ventilation grate right past the elevator. Jump over it, get the refraction cube and use the laser to destroy that turret. The grate will open up, and when you go in, there will be 4 turrets singing a song in unison.
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then "My profile", then "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Perform 2 aerial gestures before touching the ground in co-op.
- Taunt GLaDOS in front of a camera in each of the five co-op courses.
- Complete all test chambers in the Hard-Light Surfaces co-op course.
- Bridge Over Troubling Water
- Complete the first Hard Light Bridge test.
- Dance in front of a turret blocked by a hard light bridge in co-op.
- Complete all test chambers in the Mass and Velocity co-op course.
- Examine all the vitrified test chamber doors.
- Place a cube on a button without touching the cube.
- Drop your co-op partner in goo while they are gesturing by removing the bridge under them.
- Find the hidden signal in one of the Rat Man's dens.
- Enter 4 different portals without touching the ground in co-op.
- Friends List with Benefits
- While playing co-op, hug 3 different people on your friends list.
- Perform all 8 gestures of your own volition in co-op.
- Take GLaDOS' escape advice.
- Celebrate your cooperative calibration success.
- Never lose a cube in Chamber 6 of the Mass and Velocity co-op course.
- Place a portal under your co-op partner while they are gesturing.
- Save a turret from redemption.
- Complete all test chambers in the Excursion Funnels co-op course.
- Complete Test Chamber 10 in 70 seconds.
- Find the hidden companion cube in co-op test chamber.
- Show that pit who's boss.
- Portal Conservation Society
- Complete Chamber 3 in the Hard-Light Surfaces co-op course using only 5 total portal placements.
- Break the rules in Test Chamber 07.
- After completing co-op, complete Calibration Course online with a friend who hasn't played before.
- Use an Aerial Faith Plate to launch a turret.
- Win 3 co-op games of rock-paper-scissors in a row.
- Stand in a defective turret detector.
- Catch a blue-painted box before it touches the ground.
- Discover the missing experiment.
- Break 11 test chamber monitors.
- Complete Course 4 with neither you nor your co-op partner dying.
- Master the Propulsion Gel.
- Complete all test chambers in the Team Building co-op course.
- The Part Where He Kills You
- Solve 3 co-op chambers in the Mass and Velocity course in under 60 seconds each.
- Master the Excursion Funnel.
- Master the Repulsion Gel.
- Survive the manual override.
- Complete the first Conversion Gel test.
- Refuse to solve the first test in Chapter 8.
- Complete all test chambers in all courses of co-op.
You are able to put your Question about Portal 2 online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.