NieR: Automata Cheats & Hints Quick Index
Printer friendly version
Unlock the secret achievement shop, then create a backup save file and place it in a different folder. Spend all your money on unlocking achievements. Reload your backed up save file to still have the achievements unlocked and all your money back. Buy more achievements. Repeat this until you unlock all achievements.
This XP farming method is only available in the second playthrough. First, go to Emil's Shop (near the Desert Zone entrance from City Ruins: Center) and purchase the +3 XP Plug-In Chips. Equip these before farming to earn more XP and level up faster. Go to the Amusement Part (9S Story). Hack the large friendly robot (wearing a top hat) in the fountain square at the Amusement Park entrance. Select "Remote Control" after a successful hack. Clear out all the smaller enemies in the square. Hack the golden robot statue in the center of the fountain to get a lot of XP for hacking and destroying it. Return to a save point, then exit and reload. Return to the same area and farm the golden robot statue for a lot of XP. Repeat this as many times as desired. You can easily earn 3-4 levels per kill, even at high levels. Lower level players will not be able to damage the statue at all -- make sure you are Level 55 or higher.
To unlock the secret achievement shop, successfully complete three playthroughs of the game to complete the full story. Then, find the Strange Resistance Woman in the Resistance Camp. Talk to her to see a large list of options. Select the "Request unlocking you-know-what" option at the bottom of the list to display the achievements list. Each achievement is numbered, so you will have to check the description to view which achievement you are buying. The prices are 50,000 for easy difficulty achievements, 100,000 for medium difficulty achievements, and 200,000 for hard difficulty achievements. They are very expensive, and buying them all can be extremely costly, but this is an alternate method to getting all achievements.
Emil is one of the surviving characters from the original NieR. He returns in NieR: Automata as a traveling item shop on wheels. He is located near the Desert Zone entrance from the City Ruins: Center area. Shoot him once with your blaster to stop him and purchase items. Go to Emil's house near the City Ruins: Center crater. There is a large sewer pipe sticking out of the crater wall, with water flowing out of it. Jump inside and use the elevator to find Emil's house. Emil's house will only open after you have completed the "Lunar Tears" side quest. The solution to that side quest can be found under the "Easy "Lunar Tear" trophy". Loot the treasure chest in the final room of the black cave. Once you reach the house with all the Emil faces, take one of the masks on the display. Return to Emil and talk to him. You can find him driving around the Desert Zone entrance from the City Ruins: Center area. After exiting his shop, Emil will complain that someone is stealing from his house. Go back to his house a second time with 9S to find a treasure chest inside. Hack into it with 9S to take what is inside. As you leave, Emil will ambush you in the dark chamber outside his house to start the secret Boss battle. Emil is Level 99 -- so you must be high level to damage him. You also cannot access Emil's treasure without 9S -- so you will need to complete the game at least once to earn 9S and his hacking ability.
To find the only blacksmith (Masamune) that can upgrade weapons to Level 4, you first need access to the Forest Castle. This area can be revisited later. In the Forest Castle: Royal Chamber, go right to find the exterior broken bridge. Drop down through the hole in the bridge to land on the walkway below. Move left and interact with the wall to discover a hidden block. Pull it back to reveal a secret path to the blacksmith. This blacksmith can upgrade Level 3 weapons to Level 4 for 10,000 per upgrade. His store carries the following three weapons: Machine Sword, Machine Axe, and Machine Spear. These are all weapons wielded by machine lifeform enemies.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- 20 different kinds of fish caught.
- 100 machine lifeforms destroyed by hacking.
- Any animal ridden for 5 kilometers.
- Have 100 bodies collected.
- 80% of all plug-in chips collected.
- Emil's shop used for the first time.
- Creation and Insurrection
- Watch the final moments of Devola and Popola.
- At least 100,000 G in possession.
- 80% of all unit data unlocked.
- Grant Pascal's final request.
- Play your first hacking game.
- Complete your first quest.
- Materials gathered at a hidden harvest point 10 times.
- 80% of all archives found.
- All weapons upgraded to the highest level.
- Complete the abandoned factory.
- Complete the desert area.
- Stop all resource recovery units.
- Leaving for the New World
- The place of memories has been visited.
- 50 machine lifeforms destroyed by remote control.
- 1 hour played with 9S in a certain state.
- Stare into space from the Bunker.
- Complete the flooded city.
- 255 enemies destroyed using a flight unit.
- All Pods upgraded to the highest level.
- Have your body collected.
- Complete the forest castle.
- 80% of all quests completed.
- 50 machine lifeforms destroyed with berserk mode.
- Complete the copied city.
- Any weapon upgraded to the highest level.
- Control A2 for the first time.
- Arrive at the city ruins.
- 10 friendly machine lifeforms destroyed.
- Complete the amusement park ruins.
- All Pod programs obtained.
- 2B's secret discovered 10 times.
Get exclusive NieR: Automata trainers and cheats
You are able to put your Question about NieR: Automata online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum