First, create a new character in the game. Once done, go to the character page (attributes, etc.) and choose "Statistics" (underneath the character portrait). Then, click "Export". Once your character has been successfully exported, exit the game and enter the game folder. The top folder should be "charexport". Open this folder and double click the file with your character's name. Change the values to whatever desired after saving a copy. Go back into the game and reload your saved game. Go back to the statistics through the character page. Choose the file that you edited. Load it. Your character now has those abilities.
Select "Configure" at the launcher and click the "Game" tab. Place a check in the box for "Enable Cheats" and click the "OK" button. Then, enter one of the following codes at the indicated screen to activate the corresponding cheat function.
1. Start the game with any character history choices you want, this person isnt important, or use an old one from a previous save.
2. Once you are in control open the character sheet and click Statistics in the bottom left.
3. Click Export character
4. Open "computer>Local disk>Users>"the name you use">Documents>mount & blade warband>Characters and open the text file to be edited
5. From here you can edit your gold and character sheet to your every whim, do NOT edit the reserved skills as doing so may cause you game to crash. max skills are 10 attributes are 63 weapon skills can only be increased to 460 in game without cheats.
6. Open or start a game with a character with the same name as the super character, open the character sheet and click statistics
7. Click IMPORT character
8. Enjoy playing a character with nearly limitless money and never needing to level up.
IMPORTANT: this only permits editing the PC, companions, your army, the world of caladria, and strangely your PCs gender are all SET in the game, all you are doing is changing what the hero can do/spend.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Eat 6 different types food concurrently.
- Get either two agility related skills to 5 or one to 7.
- Have two of the following skills at a 5; Trainer, Tactics, Leadership, or Persuasion.
- Win a battle against a lord or party who previously beat or captured you.
- Defeat 10 enemy parties in the snowy regions of Calradia.
- Finish reading one book through the camping screen.
- Get one of your healing skills to 5.
- Kill 10 enemies with a throwing weapon's secondary function.
- (MP) Slay 50 foes with slashing weapons.
- Install and play one mod.
- As a ruler have 3 vassals.
- Make one of your ranged weapon skills 250.
- (MP) Win a round of deathmatch mode.
- As a female character, become queen of all Calradia.
- (MP) In any multiplayer mode have more kills than deaths.
- You and your army have killed or wounded 5,000 enemy troops.
- Land a shot with a difficulty of 5 while using a throwing weapon.
- Cleanse the town of bandits in the opening mission.
- As a female character, help a female claimant reclaim her throne.
- (MP) Win a round of team deathmatch mode.
- Amass a fortune of 100,000 denars.
- Help a lord or party win a fight.
- Steal 3 cattle from a single village.
- (MP) Kill 100 people with mounted projectiles.
- Get a character to elope.
- Help Help I'm being Repressed
- Harass wondering peasants on the map.
- Kill or wound at least 500 enemies.
- Promote one of your followers into a position of power.
- You have completed the following achievements: Mace in yer Face!, Spoil the Charge, Agile Warrior, and This is our land.
- You have completed the following achievements: Trick Shot, Khaaan!, Agile Warrior, and Harassing Horseman.
- Kill 75 enemies with horse archery.
- You have completed the following achievements: Melee Master, Knights of the Round, Every breath you take, I dub thee/Good Samaritan.
- Put a pretender on their rightful throne.
- Recruit 6 hero characters.
- As a female character, give a companion character a great sword.
- (MP) Win one round in battle mode.
- You have completed the following achievements: Abudant Feast, Mace in yer Face!, Sarranidian Nights, and Art of War/Melee Master.
- Face off against 100 enemies using custom battle mode.
- (MP) Kill 25 foes with a blunt weapon.
- Kill 50 men as a female character.
- As a female character, Capture and sell three NPC lords.
- Assist your faction in conquering Calradia.
- Become the owner of at least 5 fiefs.
- Enter and win a tournament.
- Make one of your melee weapon skills 250.
- Get either two strength related skills to 5 or one to 7.
- Visit every major town in Calradia.
- Have two of the following skills at a 5; Looting, Inventory Management, Trade, or Prisoner Management.
- Raise your soldiers' morale from low to excellent.
- Kill 10 parties of mountain bandits.
- Successfully defend a castle.
- Have a -50 relation with a lord, village, or faction.
- Land a shot with a difficulty of 6 while using a crossbow.
- Pick a fight with a lord by insulting him or by challenging him to a duel.
- As a female character, make your own faction.
- Learn 3 poems from tavern bards.
- Be granted your first fief.
- (MP) Win in Conquest mode.
- Camp in the Sarranid region of the map.
- As a female character get into a duel with male lord by insulting him.
- (MP) Perform 25 lance kills while mounted.
- Sell 5 people to the ransom broker.
- You have completed the following achievements: Might makes Right, The Huscarl, Melee Master/Dexterous Dastard, and Holy Diver/Elite Warrior.
- (MP) Kill 50 cavalry while on foot, the enemy must be killed while mounted.
- You have completed the following achievements: Might Makes Right, Choppy Chop Chop, Glorious Mother Faction, and Old school Sniper.
- As a female character, raise your renown to 50.
- Engage in a conversation with a hero character through the party screen.
- Raid 3 caravans and raid 3 villages.
- Kill 75 enemies with throwing weapons.
- (MP) Kill 50 foes with throwing axes.
- Have a 7 in one of the following skills or a 5 in two; Tracking, Path-finding, or Spotting.
- (MP) Your team successfully defended a castle in siege battle mode.
- (MP) Kill 25 people with throwing weapons.
- Land a shot with a difficulty of 10 while using a bow and arrow.
- Get the engineering skill up to 5.
- As a ruler conquer 10 towns or castles.