In the bar in the abandoned town, find the jukebox and play it to hear "Eat Your Brains" by Jonathan Coulton.
At the main menu, select "Options", then "Keyboard/Mouse". Enable "Allow Developers Console". During gameplay, press "~" to access the console, then input the cheat.
Play level 4 of the Dark Carnival chapter. Find the strength-testing game in the first area. Inject adrenaline and hit it with a melee weapon.
Play level 2 of the Dark Carnival chapter. Find the shooting range. Score over 500 points to make a garden gnome appear. Carry the gnome to the end of the level and board the chopper.
Play level 4 of the Dark Carnival chapter. Find the Whack-A-Mole type arcade game. Attack it with a melee weapon and destroy it.
Adrenaline shots can be found on any level. Use an adrenaline shot then quickly revive a teammate 10 times for this Achievement. You can do this in certain safehouses in single player. Find a safehouse, like the first one in the Parish at the end of Act 1, and shoot your teammates until they are incapacitated. Use a shot, then quickly revive all three of them. Grab another shot and repeat this process a few times to get the Achievement.
Use an adrenaline shot, then use your medikit to heal. This takes a lot less time, especially when you are dealing with a horde.
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then "My profile", then "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- Kill a Jockey within 2 seconds of it jumping on a Survivor.
- A spittle help from my friends
- As the Spitter, spit on a Survivor being choked by a Smoker.
- Kill a Spitter before she is able to spit.
- Deploy an ammo upgrade and have your team use it.
- As the Jockey, ride the Survivors twice in a single life.
- In a Survival match, get a medal only using melee weapons.
- Survive the Parish campaign.
- Bridge over trebled slaughter
- Cross the bridge finale in less than 3 minutes.
- Ignite 50 Common Infected with incendiary ammo.
- Collect 15 gas cans in a single Scavenge match.
- Kill 100 Common Infected with the chainsaw.
- Honk the noses of 10 Clowns.
- Use every melee weapon to kill Common Infected.
- Finish a campaign using only melee weapons.
- Kill one of each Uncommon Infected.
- Kill 10 swampy Mudmen while they are in the water.
- Kill 15 Infected with a single grenade launcher blast.
- Use a Molotov to burn a Clown leading at least 10 Common Infected.
- Make a Survivor drop a gas can during overtime.
- Collect 100 gas cans in Scavenge.
- Cause 25 gas can drops as a Special Infected.
- Prove you are stronger than Moustachio.
- Rescue Gnome Chompski from the Carnival.
- Decapitate 200 Infected with a melee weapon.
- In a Versus match, leave the saferoom to defibrillate a dead teammate.
- Kill a Charger with a melee weapon while they are charging someone.
- As the Charger, grab a Survivor and carry them over 80 feet.
- As the Charger, grab a Survivor and smash them into the ground for a solid 15 seconds.
- Survive the Dark Carnival campaign.
- Survive the Dead Center campaign.
- As the Jockey, ride a Survivor for more than 8 seconds.
- Survive the Swamp Fever campaign.
- Collect 10 vials of Boomer vomit from infected CEDA agents you have killed.
- As the Jockey, ride a Survivor and steer them into a Spitter's acid patch.
- As the Charger, bowl through the entire enemy team in a single charge.
- Stop the enemy team from collecting any gas cans during a Scavenge match.
- Use a bile grenade on a Tank.
- Revive 10 dead Survivors with the defibrillator.
- Navigate the sugar mill and reach the safe room without killing any Witches.
- As the Spitter, hit every Survivor with a single acid patch.
- Prove you are faster than Moustachio.
- Survive all campaigns on Expert.
- Form a team and beat an enemy team in 4v4 Versus or Scavenge.
- Kill a Tank with melee weapons.
- Revive 10 incapacitated Survivors while under the speed boosting effects of adrenaline.
- Survive a campaign on Expert difficulty with Realism mode enabled.
- Navigate the impound lot and reach the cemetery safe room without tripping any alarms.
- Survive the Hard Rain campaign.
- Defend yourself at the crashed airliner without taking damage.