|Achievement||How to unlock
- Cargo Corp honored your 50th day on the job with a small picture of a gold watch.
- You are the best dad! On this drawing you have just smashed 1000 monsters!
- A Cargo Corp trophy for reaching the rank of Bearer of Coffee trainee.
- Cargo Corp has noticed that you collected 100 caps. Please spend your money to buy Cargo Corp equipment.
- A Cargo Corp trophy for reaching the rank of junior Cargo Commander.
- Cargo Corp warns you that your curse quota of 100 has been exceeded. Please refrain from shouting obscenities.
- You are the best dad! On this drawing you have just smashed 20 monsters!
- You are the best dad! On this drawing you have just smashed 200 monsters!
- Cargo Corp wishes to congratulate you with finding all possible cargo on your first day.
- I made a drawing for you, dad, about when you finally came home!
- After carrying your coffee mug through 5 containers of a wave without breaking it, you remembered the day your wife bought it for you.
- Killing 5 mutants with one bullet reminded you of your son breaking his hand on five wooden boards with one strike on his karate training.
- A Cargo Corp trophy for reaching the rank of Packing Mule trainee.
- Cargo Corp has noticed all the parcels you received from home. Please contact your designated office shrink for homesickness tests.
- I made a drawing of you, killing a mutant in a container while choking in space!
- Cargo Corp has noted that you have met 50 co-workers and wishes to applaud your teamwork and social skills.
- This drawing is for you dad, a toilet in space!
- Here's a drawing of you dad, with all guns and armor and explosives and upgrades!