|Achievement||How to unlock
- Equip a population of over 200 adults with steel tools for 4 years.
- Build a town that has at least one of every possible structure.
- Build a town with 100 stone houses.
- Have a fully educated population with 200 adults for 4 years.
- Build a town that has a population of 300 after 100 years.
- Stock the trading post with at least 500 ale, 300 steel tools, and 200 warm coats.
- Acquire 3 livestock types, 8 crop seed types, and 8 orchard seed types.
- Build 20 wells in a single town.
- Grow and harvest 8 different plants and 8 different orchard tree types in a single year.
- In a single year, produce at least 2000 food each from hunters, gatherers, fisherman, pastures, fields, and orchards.
- Build a bridge that is at least 50 units long.
- Maintain high health for 10 years in a town with at least 100 citizens.
- Build a town with 2000 stone paved road tiles.
- Allow 200 nomads into a single town.
- Reach 300 citizens without building a trading post.
- Build a town of over 200 people that has someone working in every profession for at least 5 years.
- Build a town that contains 60 cattle, 75 sheep, and 180 chickens.
- Produce 50,000 logs within a 100 year period.
- Maintain 2 quarries with 30 workers each for 3 years.
- Build a town with 3 churches, 5 boarding houses, 4 markets, 5 hospitals, 2 trading posts, 6 taverns, and a town hall.
- Use trading posts to trade 100,000 units of goods in a single town.
- Maintain 2 mines with 30 workers each for 3 years.
- Using a harsh climate and a small mountainous map, maintain a population of 50 people for 20 years.
- Reach 400 citizens without building crops fields, orchards, or pastures.
- Simultaneously store 2000 fuel, 2000 wood, 500 stone, 500 iron, 200 tools, 200 coats, and 30000 food.
- Reach a population of 300 citizens.
- Produce 10,000 iron within a 100 year period.
- Maintain high happiness for 10 years in a town with at least 100 citizens.
- Produce 10,000 stone within a 100 year period.
- Cloth a population of over 200 with warm coats for 4 years.
- Build a town that has a population of 500 after 200 years.
- Fill graveyards with at least 400 graves.
- Reach a population of 900 citizens.
- Use trading posts to trade 50,000 units of goods in a single town.
- Reach a population of 300 citizens without building schools.
- Reach a population of 600 citizens.
You are able to put your Question about Banished online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.