Play Games for free
Cheating Dome presents Cheats & Hints for MySims running on Nintendo DS
Go directly to the island from the boat at the port. Make sure you have 10,100 Simoleons remaining. If you are short by a small amount of money, talk to the tourists and make them love you to get more. Go by the bay side until you see a blonde rich girl named Elizabeth. If you make her happy she will ask if you would like to buy a house. Buy the house. The house has a pool, three rooms, a gate, and a big flower bed. She will tell you more about her and become a best friend. After purchasing Cakes from Charlie, the game will tell you that not all Sims like all the kinds of cakes. While playing, I found that the male visiting Sims seem to like Shortcake while the girls like Cheese Cake. - Sent by [Smiley] Go to the Entertainment Area and catch a fish called an Anomalocarid. Give it to Joseph, he will almost have a heart attack from how big and mean it is. The store value is $500. Joseph will pay about $1,200 for it.
Get a fishing rod and catch lots of Sea Bass. Enter the fisherman's house and sell the fish to him. You should get a decent amount of money by doing this.
Walk around at night and notice the shiny little things in the grass, the road, or the beach. Stand in front of them and press A. You will get a random amount of money or a special prize.
After you do the "Unlimited coins" glitch, get 99 video game companies and sell them to the store. They will be worth $5,000 each. Note: You can do this as many times as desired. If you run out of coins, do the "Unlimited coins" glitch again. For Elizabeth's Fashion Review, the following are the outfits you must have on your Sim to win.
Entertainment Area: Silver and blue custom top with red pants/trousers.
Forest: Green and brown custom top with brown pants/trousers.
Highlands: Purple and pink custom shirt with black roll-up pants.
Mountains: Orange custom top (little white is acceptable, but mostly orange) with green pants/trousers.
Port Area: Custom top of blue shades with light blue jeans.
Town: Red and black custom top with blue jeans. After completing Star 3, go to the island. Talk to a girl named Elizabeth. She will offer you a home valued at $300,000,000,000,000,000. Your offer is $10,000. She used this as a pet house. This can be used as storage or your home. This house includes a camera, three rooms, and a pool you cannot go in. Talk to the mayor's grandson and he will give you a racket. You can only play until night. Play more and you will get money, more games, and better rackets. Go in the pink house on the entertainment island. Note: You will need three stars to get it. You can now preview some clothes that Tyler the Tailor will make in the future. Get 10 coins and go to the Tic Tac Trump game at the casino. Bet 6 coins. Do not double then lose. The game will still allow you to bet 6 coins even though you only have 4 coins. Bet 6 coins and lose. The game will list the amount of coins you have as -2. Quit Tic Tac Trump then choose to play it again. Bet any amount and win. You will now have 9,999,999 coins. 1. Find Tim: Talk to Helen the Mayor, she will refuse to give you a tour of the town, she would have her grandson Tim do it, but she doesn't know where he is, she wonders maybe the Racquetball Court. Visit the Racquetball Court in Town where you will find Tim, talk to him and cheer him up. Then return to Helen, when you get there Tim will be with her. She will ask for
your name and tell you about others who live in this resort.
2. Meet the Locals: Visit Ewan at his home, you will find him in an angry mood. Cry to Ewan, he is a police officer so helping upset people is what he does best, this will cheer him up. Next go visit Tyler in his shop, he is sad and needs someone to listen and give him a bit of encourgement. Once he is happy return to Helen.
3. New Arrival: When seeing Helen a girl will run in asking to set up a flower shop in town, Helen is delighted and lets her stay in town. Continue to chat with Helen whom will ask you to check on Ashley.
4. Ashley: Ashley is standing outside the flower shop, speak with her and she will ask you to fill all the flowerbeds in town. She will then give you you lots of Tuplips, go round town and plant up all four flowerbeds and return to Ashley. Ashley is so happy she gives you money and you reach Star Level 1.
Star Level News: As more shops open and the town becomes prosperous, the Star Level will accumulate. Once the Star Level meter is full, the number of tourists will increase, and a wider variety of events will occur. Your acitivities have helped clean up the town a bit and the sims in town seem happier! Keep up the good work!
Star Level 1-2
Hint: Spend all your money every day in the stores. This makes the shop owners happy as the more trade they get the better.
Hint: From here on in you will see toruists. Whenever you see one, chat to them and make them happy, not only does this earn you a little extra money, but it also helps increase the interest in your resort, meaning more sims will want to visit.
1. Check In: Visit Helen to let her know all is ok, she is really happy with the flowers and all your hard work. She advises you get some rest and that your belongings have been delievered to your new home.
2. Next Morning: After your rest you will awake and be straight back with Helen who will tell you toruists are starting to visit. In addition Olivia is back from her buying trip and Joseph is home. Helen has heard that someone has moved into the Forest, but she hasn't seen anyone, she wonders if the rumours are true.
3. Olivia: Go see Olivia in the General Store, the store will be full of items, but you can't see Olivia. Go to the suit of armour in the corner where Olivia is trapped and tap on it. This will free her, which will make her happy.
4. Joseph: Visit Joseph by the Docks and cheer him up, he needs it.
5. Furniture Shop: Sophie is asleep at the back of her store, you need to wake her up with some comfort and encouragment. She will wake and will introduce herself.
6. Racquet: Find Tim by a Racquetball Court, go chat to him. He will tell you why he is wearing a dog outfit and that he doesn't like making his grandmother worry. Chat to him again, he
will express that increasing sport in the area may give tourists a reason to visit and so he asks if you would like to try out Racquetball. He will then give you a Regular Racquet, have a game of Racquetball. Once you have had a go chat with Tim again. He will let you keep the Racquet if you help him improve the town.
7. Back in Business: By now Tyler should have opened his tailer store, go see him and have a chat.
8. Flower Shop: Ashley has opened a new flower shop, visit her and have a chat about it. Keep chatting and Ashley will ask you about making Leis. She confeses that she is terrible at making them and asks you to make some instead. Make some Leis for Ashley, this mini game gets you money and Ashley always lets you keep one, which is a great gift to give to tourists when you see them.
9. Deputy: That afternoon go see Ewan, he will offer a test to you. He will give you a camera and ask you to go to the Forest and and take a picture of the Symbol Tree. Run to the Forest and get the best picture you can of the tree and return to Ewan, show him your picture which he will not only give you money for, but will also award you the position of Deputy and will ask you keep the camera.
10. Go Fishing: Before evening sets in pay a visit to Joseph who will give you the Regular Fishing Rod. He will request that any fish you catch you take to him, Joseph loves to record all the fish in the area, he also gives you money for the fish.
11. Name the Shop: The following day visit sophie, who you will find sleeping on the job, if you try to talk to her she will mention something about the name of the shop, as if in her sleep she is trying to think of a name for her shop. If you keep talking to her a screen will pop up asking for you to name the store. Choose a name and Sophie will wake up and jump for joy as she thinks of a name for her store.
Star Level News: A few stores have opened up and the town is picking up. The mayor is thinking of ways to improve the town's transportation system.
Mayor's Message: With the number of Sims increasing, we've decided to introduce a Trolley System to improve the transportation around here. There will be a small fare to ride the trolley, but it'll be very convenient, so please do use its services when you can. And, to increase the number of shops, I've hired someone to reopen the cake shop that had been closed down. He should be at the shop by now. With this the Town is taken care of, but there are other areas that need tending to. I think the Highlands needs to be addressed first. We don't have the funds to hire a ranger for that area yet.
Star Level 2-3
Hint: Tourists are easier to please when you give them better gifts such as Normal Leis and cakes, but certain cakes a not to certain sims tastes.
Hint: If you see something sparkling on the ground, tap on it twice.
Making Leis: Keep making those Leis, Ashley will eventually be really happy and mention next time making Normal Leis. They are harder to make, but the receiving party is made happier by them.
Cakes: Go visit the new chef Charlie in the cake shop and be sure to buy his cakes everyday. This will be a big help later on, plus they make nice gifts for the tourists. That said, each tourist likes a different type of cake, give them one they don't like and you don't really benefit from giving them a gift.
New Ranger: Pay a visit to Marie, she needs you to help her make the Highlands more appealing. She asks you to find five sparse areas (where there is no grass) and place a nice item. The options are: Bed of Tulips, Garden Parasol, Bed of Sunflowers or a Sculpture. Once you have placed them return to Marie, she gives you some money for your troubles.
New Items: Time to pay a visit to Olivia, if you have been buying a few bits each day it will be time for Olivia to buy some new stock, have a chat with her so she may tell you the good news.
Improvements: You should be seeing tourists in the Highlands now, be sure to cheer up every tourist you see.
Racquetball: Its time to play a few games, once you have Tim will turn up and offer you a new game, Target 1.
Rescue: The following day be sure to pay a visit to Olivia's store. She has the new stock but once again she is stuck out of sight in her store. This time she is stuck under the table to the right of the shop door, all you need do is doubled tap on the ink and pen item.
New Racquet: Have a chat with Tim who will give you a new Racquet, what with you improving.
New Sport: Give it a couple of days, then pay a visit to Marie. She is interested in taking up a new sport, she says that she found a glider in her house and would like you to test it. With that
you test the glider for her and unlock the Paragliding in the Highlands
Star Level News: All the stores in town are open for business and everyone is eager to work. Sims from the lively town on the outlying island are coming to the mayor's town.
Mayor's Message: A lot more sims are getting involved in sporting activities and this place is becoming more and more like a resort town. Today we got an application from someone applying for the position of Forest Ranger. And, there's going to be a ferry service between here and the Entertainment Area on the other island. Get ready for more
Star Level 3-4
Hint: Sometimes its better to travel by foot. You meet more tourisits and some of their requests can improve your star rating.
Hard Leis: Keep making those Leis for the tourists. Ashley will be thrilled and offer you to make even harder Leis, these are great for the tourists, makes cheering them up really easy.
Highlands: Visit Marie again and have a char with her, she will have a new item and want you to put five new items out around the Highlands. As before for find the sparse areas and place the same items out before, but with a Bird House thrown in for good measure.
Inspiration: Visit Sophie at the furniture shop. She has run out of inspiration and wants you to help her design material for her furniture. Design a pattern for Sophie, she will of course love it. In fact she loves it so much she offers for you to design all your future furniture and she will make it to order. Essence of Forest can be used now.
Big Bucks: If you are tired of your tiny little home, then now is a great time to save £10100. Being good a Paragliding makes this easy to save for.
Mansion Time: Go to the Port and meet Niki, chat with her a couple of times and jump on the ferry to the Entertainment Area. During the day time in the new area you should be able to find Elizabeth. Encourage her to talk to you, she tells you her house is to small for her pets and so she is buying an island where she plans to build a mansion. She will ask if you want to buy her house, if you say yes she asks for £10000. You don't have to buy it and you have the opportunity to buy it later on, but you do get the huge house, so if you are frustrated buy your tiny little place then this is a great buy.
Mountain: Return to your island and give it a day before returning back to the port area where you should find Elizabeth again, she tells you she bought the Mountain in the town as a commemorative gift. It was the first mountain she ever climbed.
Foster: Go visit the new Forest Ranger. Foster seems frightened, encourage him and lend him an ear and soon he will be as right as rain. Foster loves animals and asks you to help him in the Forest, by removing dead trees and replacing it with new items and plants. Like with the Highlands place five new items. Your item are: Flowering Tree, Rest Area, Tree or Tent.
Star Level News: The boat can be taken to the Entertainment Area and more new places are opening up. The only place that is still closed is the mountain.
Mayor's Message: You know that closed off mountain I was talking about? Well the owner has donated it to the town! It even comes with a ranger! This is such wonderful news! Ever since you came to this town, things have been going smoothly. It's like a dream.
Star Level 4-5
Hint: Charlie is a cousin to Gino the famous Italian chef in the Wii version of MySims. When you have purchased many cakes from Charlie he will tell you gossip about other citizens. This is great if you are stuck in this game, if you get to a point and you don't know what to do next, Charlie points you in the right direction. I got to five stars because of Charlie.
Tracy: Go to the Mountain and visit the house there. Chat with the blue haired lady, after much chat she will tell you she is the Mountain Ranger and she gives you a shovel and asks you to dig up something valuable. When you have dug up some Ore return to Tracy, she keeps the gem and instead of giving you money gives you points. She says you can do that
for her anytime, but she will charge £50 for the shovel each time.
Dig Dug: Waste no time and dig up some more Ore for Tracy and earn more points, when you have about 300 points ask Tracy to trade them in for an item. She will show you a list of items, many of them are heads and bodies, swap your points for one head and one body of your choosing.
Town Symbol: Visit the mayor and have a chat with her, Helen asks if you would like to make a statue in the middle of town to attract more tourists. Of course you must say yes, you then give her one head and one body of your choice, the next day your statureis complete in all it's glory.
Leap of Faith: Back to the Mountain to see Tracy, she has decided to complete with the Paragliding at the Highlands area by opening one at the top of the Mountain and she wants you to test it for safety. This will unlock the paragliding on the mountain and gain you your fifth star, congratulations!
Star Level News: All areas are now accessible and the town is almost fully developed. There are some sims interested in taking up a new sport.
Mayor Message: You're making the tourists happy and this town is so full of sims now. An excellent town symbol has been erected and everyone is gazing upon it with deep interest. Also somebody has arrived at the air field in the Entertainment Area. He is having trouble... - Sent by [mel] Talk to Helen during the night. She will talk about her niece, Rosalyn, which is the mayor of the Wii version. At one point Charlie will talk about Chief Gino, which is the chief in the Wii version.
You are able to put your Question about MySims online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it. Elizabeth's Mansion asked by Lillian
I am playing on my dsi xl and I am on my fourth star. I didn't buy the house at first for lack of money. Now she says that she bought the island and the people are calling it new Galapagos island because there are different kinds of animals on the island. How do I get her to offer me to buy the house again?
Answer this question!
Answer by lila: After you refuse to buy her pet house, get enough money to buy the house and come back to the entertainment area. When she's in the entertainment area she can ask you if you want to buy it, but if she's anywhere else, e.g. town, she can't ask you.
level 4 asked by luke
Mountain asked by Eve
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help at our Forum