Real Racing 3 Cheats & Hints Quick Index
Printer friendly version
To improve your overal times try to race with the braking assist on at least low as it will make a huge difference in your speed when cornering.
Look for corners in the track that you can drive across to flatten out the curve so you can go through it faster than you normally would.
If your vehicle has been damaged you will notice a decline in it's performance, the only way this can be fixed is to put the car in for repairs.
Make upgrading your first car your priority as you will not progress very far with the standard build.
An easy way of earning money so you can get more cars and upgrades is to replay races you have already finished and know your way around.
Ignore the resprays as they are expensive and do not improve the performance of the car. Just leave your cars the default, random colours.
You can sometimes save a little money by not repairing or postponing maintenance. There are plenty of races that don't require that a car be at full strength to win.
If you'd rather not wait for time to pass before you can upgrade your vehicles, there's a way to get around that restriction. You'll have to adjust your device's time settings, however, and manually adjust the date forward. That will trick the game into believing that the required time has passed, and you'll receive the desired upgrade without waiting. Then you'll want to return the device's system clock to its normal time so that you don't have issues with other applications.
Only upgrade when it is necessary so you conserve your money. If you do have to upgrade, just upgrade one car fully in each circuit.
|Achievement||How to unlock
- 100 Days Later (15 points)
- Reach a total playtime of 2400 hours.
- And They Never Stopped (25 points)
- Art Of The Overtake (3 points)
- Beast Manimal (15 points)
- Overtake 10000 opponents.
- Between The Lines (15 points)
- Win 300 races without colliding.
- Burning Rubber (3 points)
- Reach a total playtime of 2 hours.
- Damage Control (10 points)
- Extreme Acceleration (5 points)
- Extreme Paintover (10 points)
- Golden Trophy (20 points)
- In A Fast Car (15 points)
- Just Like aussiebob (30 points)
- Maintain Integrity (3 points)
- Mechanic's Best Friend (5 points)
- Motorsport Mogul (15 points)
- Win 5 races without colliding.
- Objects In Mirror (10 points)
- On A Long, Winding Road (20 points)
- Once Upon A Time (3 points)
- Perfectionist (15 points)
- Come 1st in 25 events without assists.
- Quality And Quantity (10 points)
- Racing Tycoon (10 points)
- Ranked Amateur (3 points)
- Come 1st in an event without assists.
- Rebel Without Cause (5 points)
- Drive a whole lap opposite to the race direction.
- Redline Racer (10 points)
- Respray Artiste (5 points)
- Reverse Of Losing (5 points)
- Win a race by reversing over the finish line.
- Smooth Operator (10 points)
- Win 100 races without colliding.
- Speeding Along (10 points)
- Win 25 races without colliding.
- Come 1st in 100 events without assists.
- There Was A Racer (5 points)
- Time Well Spent (5 points)
- Reach a total playtime of 100 hours.
- Training Wheels Loose (3 points)
- Complete an event without assists.
- Training Wheels Off (5 points)
- Complete 25 events without assists.
- Twenty Firsts (15 points)
- Ultimate Velocity (20 points)
- What Training Wheels (10 points)
- Complete 100 events without assists.
- Wrenching Experience (15 points)
- Zakuta's Overtime (10 points)
- Reach a total playtime of 600 hours.
Turn the braking assist to low or even better off you;ll make better times.
Do not follow the car in front of you. If you do that you can only go as fast as they are going, and the car in front of them, etc. Pick your own path, preferably on the inside of the turn.
When you race and beat the time of one of your Game Center of Facebook friends, you get a bonus in R$. So, itís best to add as many friends as you can to maximize the bonus opportunities.
To conserve your money and to do the best in the races of a circuit, itís best to only upgrade one car in each circuit. It allows you to upgrade a single car fully, which will let you do better in more races.
Your first priority should be to upgrade your first car, as the standard build will only get you so far.
Once you've finished a race, you can go back and play it again for more money. You'll need to do this to get more cars and upgrades, but it's also a great excuse to learn the tracks.
If your vehicle takes damage, its performance will degrade, and the only way to fix that is to put the car in for repairs.
In the drag races, tap the gear shift just as your tachometer reaches the red.
|Unlockable||How to unlock
You are able to put your Question about Real Racing 3 online. Other CheatingDomers can see your Question after it has been posted and are able to Answer it.
Stuck in the game? ASK for Help
at our Forum